Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
sia Offline OP
OP Offline
S
WH texted me to confirm that the D has been officially filed today, I will have to work with my L to move it forward. I am a freaking royal mess today and it hurts still hurts so so bad. I know this was inevitable, I know all of it, that he doesn’t deserve me, that I should let go, he will probably repent in the future. But none of this makes the pain any less. I am hardly able to see what I am typing through the tears. Our baby is not even 1 yet, the person I thought was a companion for life has ended this beautiful commitment we shared in the most undignified way. He didn’t ever tell me he was unhappy with the MR, didn’t ever give me one chance to fix anything. He just broke my heart, my trust and most importantly my children’s family. The kind, loving man I married just disappeared.
I am surprised that I still hurt so much after 8 months, after the hell he has already put me thru, that I still have tears left. But the finality of it all just got to me today
Oh what I wouldn’t have done to save their family for my babies!! They are so sweet so innocent and this man has ruined it all
Today I will cry for all that is lost for all that it could have been.
I pray this ordeal ends soon, I need some tiny little break to get through this dark tunnel, some little fireflies to stay with me thru the rest of this dungeon
Please pray for me and my kids

K
K
Hi Sia, I am so sorry for what you are going through. I know how every little step further apart hurts, even when you expected it. I am sure the pain will get better over time, but that is not much comfort at the moment. Try to enjoy time with your kids, they are a gift.

B
B
(((sia)))) My heart aches for you! This was so hard to read. :-((( I wish I could shield you from the pain. I wish I could say something to give you hope and assure you that it will not always be this way. ... Maybe this is part of the process and cannot be skipped over tho. Or justified or ignored. Just let the tears flow and embrace this time for what it is. Grief is a long and necessary part of separation. With this sadness today, you build character and strength for tomorrow.
(((Hugs))) We are here for you. You are not alone.
Blu

“Forgiveness liberates the soul. It removes fear. That is why it is such a powerful weapon.” – Nelson Mandela
L
L
Sia- My heart breaks as I read your post and as I try to hold back my tears. I feel your pain and and pray that God surrounds you with his everlasting Love always shedding light in your direction so you can move forward with full conviction knowing you stood for love and family. Blessing sweet lady!

M51 w50
T-20Yrs M-16Yrs
S15- mad at W for not trying and giving up
1 Awesum dog
BD 10/31/17
separate rooms 02/08/18
wife moved out 05/17/18

D
D
Sia,

I'm so sorry for you. I can only imagine the pain you must be going through. Please know that the thoughts and prayers of many are with you. You are not alone.

You are brave and strong for facing up to the pain and letting yourself feel it. Even acknowledging it on here and sharing it with us is an act of strength. Your willingness to be vulnerable shows your courage.

So, cry your heart out today, and tomorrow let it fill with love for your children.

W 34 Me 42
Married 7 years together 8
0 kids 1 beloved dog
BD 4/6/2018
I moved out 4/7/2018
I moved back in alone 8/05/2018
I file 3/06/2019
D official 5/7/2019
C
C
Sia - I found it really hard to read what you are going through, hope things will start getting easier for you soon but it's tough I know right now but you will be OK in time.

D
D
Everything I read tells me you will get through this and come out the other side a stronger and better. Can't say the same for your H. Stay strong. There are many, many people rooting for you. (((HUGS)))

S
sia Offline OP
OP Offline
S
My DB friends, I am so grateful for the love and support you give me. Your encouraging words helped me move through the pain. I am not going to say I will never break down and cry again, but every time I do, I will get up dust myself and move forward. I will never give up and all your support means so much to me, I will never be able to convey it in words. A heartfelt thank you to all of you, just wanted you all to know I am doing fine and I am as usual moving forward building a better future for me and my kids. WH was on a texting frenzy yesterday but I have neither the time nor energy to get into details right now. He is best ignored, my life otherwise is beautiful and I am blessed
Thank you my friends

D
D
What a great update sia! Despite the pain it sounds like you are in a great place!

W 34 Me 42
Married 7 years together 8
0 kids 1 beloved dog
BD 4/6/2018
I moved out 4/7/2018
I moved back in alone 8/05/2018
I file 3/06/2019
D official 5/7/2019
N
N
Just give your energy to the possitive things. Be there for your kids and keep DB.

You are getting stronger.

Hugs for you and the girls.

(((sia)))

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard