Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
J
J
Would love to hear more about this flirting class!! Good for you!

M: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
WAH in summer
D
D
You continue to amaze me, Lady V. A flirting course and all this dating.......you are just fabulous!

I liked what you said about dating myself. It reminds me of a funny meme I saw the other day on facebook which said something about how I think I've found the one...I'm dating myself and it is going REALLY well. I thought YES! I've been doing this for awhile now without realizing it and it does feel good. I'm not waiting around for men to ask me out, I'm going out and doing things with friends and with Sparky (who does ask me out) and family and just living life. So, dating oneself is a GREAT thing! I highly recommend it.

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Thank you Dawn.

I am learning fast.

My 30 day journey what I am learning:

Creating and breaking the barriers to the opposite sex. A barrier is different from a boundary, a barrier is a hurdle to flirting, a boundary is the limitation. It's like having a car and not turning on the engine (barrier) as opposed to driving writhing the speed limit (boundary).

Sometime the peeps here have not opened the garage door or even sat in the drivers seat for a long time even if the co driver is now in another car.

We all have bad driving habits to unlearn but generally here DB tools create better drivers.

------------------------------------------------------

Flirting step 1 comfort with eye contact. I have stopped making eye contact with just about every guy I am attracted to. In fact this creates problems, it's not shyness but guilt or shame. Unworthiness.

Not useful.

So I am practicing eye contact. If others want to try it then there are YouTube practice posts for maintaining eye contact. To begin with it was weird and felt like forever even though it's only 10 sec. That's only the beginning. Eye contact isn't creepy staring it's done with a twinkle. And with men then holding eye contact has to be a minimum of 10 secs in flirting.

-------------------------------------

Completely unrelated I have started to do compound muscle exercises in the gym. Gosh my pull ups are pathetic.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

D
D

I need to have my tires rotated.

D
D
Originally Posted by doodler

Easy peasy. Do it yourself. Save a bit of money.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
D
D
Originally Posted by Dawgs

The lug nuts are rusty so I'll need help getting them off.

D
D

The lug nuts are rusty so I'll need help getting them off.

laugh

If you are serious, get a product called PB Blaster and spray it on the lugs...let is sit long enough to soak. Good stuff.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
job Offline
I've used the PB Blaster and it works beautifully. Dawgs is right...it is good stuff.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
D
D
If you are serious, get a product called PB Blaster and spray it on the lugs...let is sit long enough to soak. Good stuff.

So you're suggesting that I soak my nuts and rotate my tires myself?

D
D
Originally Posted by job
I've used the PB Blaster and it works beautifully. Dawgs is right...it is good stuff.

There are so many possibilities...

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard