Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
S
S

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Aww Sandi, i look forward to reading your response. Sorry the board is messing with you.

M: 35, EX-W: 3, S:4
All Divorce Proceedings Complete - Oct 18
-----------------------------------------------------
2nd EX - Was Engaged - Diagnosed BPD
2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Update on Court tomorrow:

My Pub Def just emailed me and let me know that in the 2 months since the last hearing Prosecutor / WW have NOT gotten a new estimate for damages as they were requested to do.
The mechanic is coming to court instead.

I have already been on a TRO from this for 3 months. It feels an awful lot like Guilty until proven innocent as opposed to the other way around. I feel like the whole court system is already decided against me.

Based on the fact that the damages will be discussed tomorrow i am anticipating it getting continued.....again.

I have a bad feeling that I am going to feel the wrath of the bias court system tomorrow, as soon as i had that "Domestic" label slapped on my case i automatically became the bad guy and that image is going to sway the decisions of the court.
THe police report is written as though it assumes my guilt as well.

Im really very pissed about how all of this is going down.
She totally didnt need to do this. This is vindictive avoidance from her. A way to Screw me over from a distance without actually doing the screwing herself.

Good thing im getting out early today, i need the time to unwind. Tomorrow is going to suck.

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
I think im getting to the point where i dont want R. I still miss her and have love for her, but the contempt is outweighing it.
She has destroyed my life, and hers, for what? a fling? 4 months into marraige, and 5 years into a relationship?

At the cost of my sons happiness and development?
Disgusting.

I hope she is as unprepared for court and Divorce as she is in most other aspects of her life. Organization, time and money management are all bad for her, because she is mentally 12.

Heres hoping she just gets fed up, frustrated and fails.
My innocence is at stake.

Wish me luck folks.

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
thanks man, i know this is the truth but its been so hard to sit back and do nothing. They stole my life away, but i know WW is just a timebomb with a maximum clock of 5 years with ANY relationship, be it professional, platonic, familial or intimate.

She has literally never had a friend, job, mate or husband last more than 3-5 years.

She turns on family often, mostly her mom.
Her Dad always seems to have a positive light, and i think there are DARK things in their past.....

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
F
F
Originally Posted By: OrangeK
She has literally never had a friend, job, mate or husband last more than 3-5 years.

There you go.

Do what you can to go cold turkey on her. Stop engaging w/ her.

Focus on your son & you'll get through this. 30 is young.

Me: 50, MLC/WW 45
Young kids
Nov 2015: BD1
Apr 2016: BD2
Jan 2017: W filed
Feb 2017: D final
G
G
How well did you know her? How long were you dating before you had a child with her?

G
G
Nevermind, I saw.

Honestly, she is who she is and always was. She showed you her true colors from the start and there was every red flag. It's hard when you are so smitten with someone, but she is who she showed you she is from the beginning.

My ex was the same. Sometimes we just look past all those huge blaring red flags in the name of love or hoping someone will change.

it's a lesson learned, for sure.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard