Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Manny Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thank you Steve, and your right I just thought I was different we originally met in middle school and thought it was something special. But it wasn’t and I let things go on to long. I appreciate the support.

M:5 T:7
Me: 43, Wife: 43
Sx2: 8,8
D:5
BD: 1/13
Filed 2/07
M
Manny Offline OP
OP Offline
M
So the other day when I called the police on my adult step son my WW decided to put a restraining order on me. It was quickly denied by the court, however since my D4 was in the house when this happened, I got a visit from child protective services I had to give a statement of what happened. WW lied about the events that led to this so I went into detail in regards to the incident on her affair and all her scuzzy behavior. I’m done being nice, it had t gotten me anywhere.

Filed 2/07
M
Manny Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Today has been a rough day, I’m really missing her. I tried texting her like a fool but she won’t communicate with me. She knows the power she has over me and knows how to hurt me. I picked up my daughter for school so she took that opportunity to stay out, I have no idea where she’s at and I don’t think I want to know but the thought takes me to where I don’t want to go, that she’s with the OM and she could very well be. I feel like I’ve been discarded like a old piece of trash. I know this pain will pass but today it really hurts. I keep thinking what did I do to deserve this hate this betrayal? And I have no answer since it’s her not me, but even knowing that the pain is horrible.

Filed 2/07
V
V
<<<<<<hugs>>>>>>

This phase is so horrid, but it will ease.

Know there is nothing you can do but walk to the pain, keep posting and hold your children dear to your heart.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

M
Manny Offline OP
OP Offline
M
So I found out the my 24 step son was selling drugs from the house, I confronted WW about it and she said she would take care of it. Afterwards I asked what did she do about it, and she wouldn’t talk to me. I told her that I don’t feel safe there with all this going on and I would be going to the police, she still ignored me. So I had to call the police on my 24ss, police came and talked to him he denied everything. So the next day I go out and when I come home I see my D4 alone in the living room WW went out and left the 24SS to watch her yet he was in the garage with the door close, my D4 could have gotten hurt and she’s alone with a known drug dealer. I took my daughter and told WW that I will not be coming back to the home with her. I advised my lawyer and we will be filling a motion on Tuesday to address this issue. She wrote back to me saying that I’m trying to control and intimidate her and that she’s fine with me having a few days of alone time within my D4. She has completely lost all sense of responsibility. My god forgive her for all that she’s done.

Filed 2/07
M
Manny Offline OP
OP Offline
M
My step son is now out of the house, my WW has not said a word to me in over 2 weeks. We only communicate via text in regards to my D4. I am now in a place of acceptance with a little bit of anger mixed in. There are days where I feel strong and others that I feel like a bowl of mush which I'm assuming is to be expected. I've been keeping busy, going to the gym, spending more times with friends and I even met a female friend that has been keeping me company, nothing romantic just talking over text and phone.

I still have these fantasies at night especially where I find out this was all a bad dream and I will wake up and things will be fine. Other times I feel that she will walk through the door and apologize for all the wrong that she was done. When these feelings come I try and tell myself quickly that this is not the case, that it's a fantasy and leave the past in the past lets move forward.

I see a future without her and it pains me because I miss her, but there really isn't anymore her there. She has passed, even though she's living the person that I knew is gone and it's impossible to bring her back, I will need to let go, move on and forgive myself for the mistakes I've made. I will find someone else in the future who will be my partner good or bad and from there we will build a life together. I forgive her and now I will let her go.

Filed 2/07
V
V
Originally Posted By: Manny
So I found out the my 24 step son was selling drugs from the house, I confronted WW about it and she said she would take care of it. Afterwards I asked what did she do about it, and she wouldn’t talk to me. I told her that I don’t feel safe there with all this going on and I would be going to the police, she still ignored me. So I had to call the police on my 24ss, police came and talked to him he denied everything. So the next day I go out and when I come home I see my D4 alone in the living room WW went out and left the 24SS to watch her yet he was in the garage with the door close, my D4 could have gotten hurt and she’s alone with a known drug dealer. I took my daughter and told WW that I will not be coming back to the home with her. I advised my lawyer and we will be filling a motion on Tuesday to address this issue. She wrote back to me saying that I’m trying to control and intimidate her and that she’s fine with me having a few days of alone time within my D4. She has completely lost all sense of responsibility. My god forgive her for all that she’s done.

Manny,

This is absolutely the right thing to do.

Your precious D4 needs you more than anything.

Document, record and keep great detailed notes.

I am so sorry you and D4 are going through this. Stay strong.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard