D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Doodler, I feel that way about tropical storms. This one is gonna be different.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
D
D
Originally Posted By: SunnyB
This one is gonna be different.

Yeah, I'm glad I'm in northern Florida for this one.

M
M
Wanted to let you all know that I've been in touch with Sunny and she's OK. She wanted everyone to know that.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
Z
Z
Thank you for the update Sunny. I'm very glad you missed the worst of it. Haven't we all been hit by enough hurricanes in our lives? Think of what it would do to your closet...

Me:38 XW:38
T:11 years M:8 years
Kids: S14, D11, D7
BD/Move out day: 6/17/14, D final Dec 15
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Good afternoon, everyone. Seems like its been a while since I visited, hope everyone is hanging in there. Last time on "Sunny Days", Sunny had broken up with MyCutie and was facing a hurricane......

LOL. And in a plot twist, MyCutie came to ride out the hurricane with me and D15, it was a really great weekend. He had called to check on me, found out I was going to be by myself (at the time I thought D15 was going to evacuate with her dad), and he didn't want me to be alone. So that's the way it played out. I was really happy to have him here.

And.....I ended up going to the sailboat show in Annapolis with him after all. He asked me to, and I said yes. It was a really wonderful weekend. But no, none of that adds up to us dating again. Which leads me to.....

In the past week, I went on two first / last dates. Nice guys, just not for me. It was the first date since MyCutie. It's tough not to compare new guys to him, but the part I need to remember to compare is the "he broke up with me" part. And these guys are asking me out. I don't especially like the beginning stages of dating, but you can't get to the middle parts without the beginning. So I do it.

My nephew (Mr. P's sister's son) got married in September and I went to the wedding in another state. It was a very small wedding and I had the pleasure of sitting near and at times making small talk with the duck. That's all I have to say about that.

I'm coming up on a year at my job, that's still going well. I still hang out with friends when I can manage it in the schedule. I'm re-doing my bedroom, and it's about time because I hadn't touched it (other than the closet) since the D.

I hope everyone is doing OK. Stop by and say hello. smile

Z
Z
Happy New Year Sunny!

Me:38 XW:38
T:11 years M:8 years
Kids: S14, D11, D7
BD/Move out day: 6/17/14, D final Dec 15
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you Zeus! I came here to check on you and you’d beat me to it. I hope you have a wonderful 2018.

S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well, well, well. Mr P proposed to the duck tonight. At the same restaurant where we held our rehearsal dinner. May they both get the amount of happiness they so richly deserve.

S
S
Hi Sunny, I'm sorry to read that and ugh for the same restaurant..

Yes, I expect they will indeed get the amount of happiness they richly deserve smile

The errant XH of a friend of mine is getting married soon. She isn't the AP, but still...a group of ladies are joining her to have a nice spa day together on the day of their wedding...

Happy new year to you and I hope 2018 brings many lovely things to you xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard