Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
D
D
^What he said. Sign up and look for him or me. You'll find it to be a better fit.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
F
F
Hope you're all right JR

I feel like I'm waking up from a long fever

Things are fading in the side mirror, and I'm starting to feel happy again

Last edited by Cadet; 07/18/17 09:52 PM.

Me: 50, MLC/WW 45
Young kids
Nov 2015: BD1
Apr 2016: BD2
Jan 2017: W filed
Feb 2017: D final
W
W
Originally Posted By: doodler
Originally Posted By: JRuss
I really feel for you guys and for all of the LBS here who've had to deal with infidelity.

The OM stuff isn't so bad; it's just the particular OM my wife chose. The guy has man-b00bs so big that he needs a bra and he can't count to 20 without using all of his fingers and toes. I was replaced with that?

Happens to the best of us shocked

--
Me: 47 WW: 35
SS: 17 D: 5
T: 7 yrs Engaged: 2 yrs
OEA confirmed: August 17 2016 ongoing since April 2016.
OEA continues (with occasional breaks)
BD2 - W says will visit OM in Jan 18
F
F
JR hope you're all right.
I'm doing ok.

Young kids
L
L
Hey brother, hope you're doing well out there!

Me39
M11 : T13
D9
BD 5/31/16
In House S until 6/21/17
Divorced 10/5/18
F
F
JR drop us a line, give us an update. Hope you're good.

Young kids
L
L
Yes, miss you around here brother. Hope all is well!

Me39
M11 : T13
D9
BD 5/31/16
In House S until 6/21/17
Divorced 10/5/18
W
W
Ditto

--
Me: 47 WW: 35
SS: 17 D: 5
T: 7 yrs Engaged: 2 yrs
OEA confirmed: August 17 2016 ongoing since April 2016.
OEA continues (with occasional breaks)
BD2 - W says will visit OM in Jan 18
J
JRuss Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hey guys -- long time no see. I had to step back from this forum, as it was making me sad to read all of the LBS posts, never stopping, seemingly always a new crop of people done wrong and suffering, all saying the same thing, thinking maybe they can save their marriages . . .

Anyway, I'm divorced. It was effective 2 weeks ago today. She moved out May 20th, and we've been doing the shared custody thing. I miss my kids a lot when they're with her. I rarely miss her. I did have a bit of a setback last week when I took the kids to her house to drop them off, and my S10 gave me a quick tour of his new place. He took me into the area where she has her computer set up and, before I knew what I was seeing, I spied a list of password reminders, one of which is to her match.com account. The password she uses is the date our divorce went final. I felt bummed for a few days after that but am back doing my thing now. I don't really understand celebrating the date you legally gave up half of your children's childhoods, but then I don't understand her at all, anymore, and haven't for a long time.

Overall, things are better since we've moved apart. A lot better. It was such a demoralizing, demeaning place to be, always getting the signal, overt or not so, but always there, that she didn't think I wasn't good enough, that she'd made a mistake, etc. I lived with that way, way too long.

The kids seem to be doing ok with all of this. I'm keeping my eye on them but, for now, they seem ok, and that's all you can hope for anytime, regardless of your marital status. Obviously I'm going to keep that my focus.

I wish I had something more uplifting to say. I see some posts from some former LBS indicating that they're happier than they've ever been. I can't say that's my truth. I was happier when my W was still in the marriage than I am now. But I'm a lot happier than I was in our long, long in-house separation, and I'll get there, eventually. Still GALing, still throwing myself all in with my children. Teaching myself how to cook and run a home -- it's all pretty great if you stay in the moment.

I hope you all are doing well, and I'll try to catch up on your sitches.

Me: 46
W: 44
Married: 17
Together 21
D13; S10
BD: 03.03.15 (Not attracted to you)
Almost 2 years trying, alone, to save marriage
Status now: Divorced (effective 06.13.17)
F
F
This is a TOS violation

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=boardrules&v=1

Quote:
Welcome to the DivorceBusting.com On-Line Community. By posting here you agree to our terms and conditions and agree to abide by the rules and policies detailed below.

This messageboard community is designed to support, encourage, and educate people about Divorce Busting strategies and techniques to help them improve their relationships and save their marriages.

You agree to not post any messages that are defamatory, harassing, abusive, hateful, threatening, or otherwise offensive. Your posts must be polite and considerate. Do not post names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, or any confidential or private contact information. You agree not to post any copyrighted material, photos, videos, book references, or links to other sites.

Our administrators and moderators are dedicated to assuring that everyone who comes here is treated with courtesy and respect. You may not always agree with our decisions to delete posts or to ban some members. We reserve our right to do so when we feel necessary, with or without explanation. Although it is impossible to review every post, we will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum. You can always hit "NOTIFY" when you see a post or comment that you feel is objectionable. A Moderator will review and edit if necessary.

We reserve the right to delete, edit, move or close any post or thread for any reason at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to change and/or modify these policies at any time. Changes will be posted here, so please check back and review these rules. We may modify or terminate our services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice. By registering, logging in and participating in this community, you acknowledge, accept and agree to these terms.

Last edited by Cadet; 07/18/17 09:50 PM.

Young kids
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard