Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
D
D
Yes

I didn't see any signs because they hid it very, very well. Expert like, well... My suspicions started when I found the same number twice - once in the car and the second in a notebook with designs drawn around it. I researched and found the name...it was the OM. But no proof, really. It wasn't until a month or two later that the first trick of mine got to admit that she had been talking to him. But, like a fool, I believed that they were done. Still, my gut was telling me something wasn't right. No proof..until the OMs wife called. And then Boom...

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
S
S
wow. Now I'm beginning to wonder. I don't check my h's social media accounts, phone, etc. to give him his privacy. maybe I've been dumb all along....

Me:33 H:30
M:6 T:9
NO KIDS
BD:3/14/17
ILYBNIL
D
D
I'm not going to say not too, but I did. And it worked..

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
J
jbroken Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted By: Jeep74
Yes

I didn't see any signs because they hid it very, very well. Expert like, well... My suspicions started when I found the same number twice - once in the car and the second in a notebook with designs drawn around it. I researched and found the name...it was the OM. But no proof, really. It wasn't until a month or two later that the first trick of mine got to admit that she had been talking to him. But, like a fool, I believed that they were done. Still, my gut was telling me something wasn't right. No proof..until the OMs wife called. And then Boom...

Sorry to hear that Jeep74. I commend you on moving past that and still trying to save your marriage and family. I really do.

I'm afraid there is no way I can really find out now as she has moved out and is another country altogether.

Me:35 W:35
M:5 T:7
NO KIDS
S: 3rd Nov 2016 to 4th Feb 2017
BD: 7th Mar 2017
GD: 6 weeks
J
jbroken Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Folks,

So the W changes her profile picture this morning on FB. Looking fantastic. I'm so sad and disappointed how all this has not affected her at all. To not even care how parading yourself around all happy and doing so well - in 3 weeks that too - would hurt me and my family. How forgone and hard-hearted do you have to be to have no shame or compassion for another's pain. And I'm not following her on FB - my settings are the same as they were so it just shows up in my News Feed. I continue my activities as normally do. The fact that all common friends are liking it and making comments is making me unsure as to whether I can even approach them as I needed to on unrelated matters. I guess I will know from the way they behave with me what corner they are in. I will still take the high road in the end.

Nevertheless that 'hope' you all mentioned that I should let of go of - it is slowly starting to die. I don't think anyone who loves you or ever did can be so cruel.

NO KIDS
M
M
you never did answer the question. Have you read DB or D R?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
D
D
Originally Posted By: jbroken
Folks,

So the W changes her profile picture this morning on FB. Looking fantastic. I'm so sad and disappointed how all this has not affected her at all. To not even care how parading yourself around all happy and doing so well - in 3 weeks that too - would hurt me and my family. How forgone and hard-hearted do you have to be to have no shame or compassion for another's pain. And I'm not following her on FB - my settings are the same as they were so it just shows up in my News Feed. I continue my activities as normally do. The fact that all common friends are liking it and making comments is making me unsure as to whether I can even approach them as I needed to on unrelated matters. I guess I will know from the way they behave with me what corner they are in. I will still take the high road in the end.

Nevertheless that 'hope' you all mentioned that I should let of go of - it is slowly starting to die. I don't think anyone who loves you or ever did can be so cruel.

We all wonder that, my friend. However, when people want out of a relationship, they do whatever They can. You can still remain friends with her on FB, but you should unfollow her ASAP. defriend is even better.

J
jbroken Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted By: MrBond
you never did answer the question. Have you read DB or D R?

Not yet. My copy of DR is out for delivery - so should be arriving today or tomorrow at the latest.

NO KIDS
J
jbroken Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted By: Jeep74
We all wonder that, my friend. However, when people want out of a relationship, they do whatever They can. You can still remain friends with her on FB, but you should unfollow her ASAP. defriend is even better.

Yes, I'm sure of it. Why not just serve the papers and get the D started then. Why this kind of behaviour? It is sadistic.

I will unfollow her on FB. Though I'm not sure why I should defriend her? She walked out, wants out and has given up so let her defriend me if she wants.

NO KIDS
D
D
There are a myriad of reasons they don't serve first. And I'm sure you'll get plenty of assumptions as to why on here. Makes no difference, really. It is what it is.

Why not defriend her? Why keep her on there and hold onto straws?

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard