Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
B
B
Quote:
This is exactly where I am with my W. I love her very much and I want to repair our marriage. But I don't like the person she's become over the past 5 months and I would never want to continue a relationship with her if this her "new" self. Personally I think this "new" self is just a phase and for a while I was just putting up with it and waiting for it to run its course. But I think she's in the thick of it and there's a lot more to come. Call it WW, WAW, or MLC, it's probably a combination of all three and there's only so much a person can take before they reach a breaking point. I'm trying to look at that breaking point as a positive way to lovingly detach further, but it's so hard.

Couldn't agree more. I have no idea who this woman is anymore as she is not the one I married. At this point I could care less because I wouldn't want this person back. She's not the same and not the one I fell in love with. Who cares what the reasoning is on why she is the way she is.... I used to look at her as someone who is "sick" and thought that you wouldn't abandon the person you love when they are ill. However, now the betrayals just keep piling up so this "sick" person is now someone else's problem.

M: 37 W: 36
T: 16 M: 11
D2: 8,3
PA: 2015
WAW: 2016
W Filed: 2017
2/07/2017 W officially dating OM2
K
K
Originally Posted By: SAL27
Quote:
This is exactly where I am with my W. I love her very much and I want to repair our marriage. But I don't like the person she's become over the past 5 months and I would never want to continue a relationship with her if this her "new" self. Personally I think this "new" self is just a phase and for a while I was just putting up with it and waiting for it to run its course. But I think she's in the thick of it and there's a lot more to come. Call it WW, WAW, or MLC, it's probably a combination of all three and there's only so much a person can take before they reach a breaking point. I'm trying to look at that breaking point as a positive way to lovingly detach further, but it's so hard.

Couldn't agree more. I have no idea who this woman is anymore as she is not the one I married. At this point I could care less because I wouldn't want this person back. She's not the same and not the one I fell in love with. Who cares what the reasoning is on why she is the way she is.... I used to look at her as someone who is "sick" and thought that you wouldn't abandon the person you love when they are ill. However, now the betrayals just keep piling up so this "sick" person is now someone else's problem.

I am in the same boat with SAL27 and Chris (the first quote). I feel shes sick, a waw, mlc, etc. Unlike others though, i think ita the new her and she wont acknowledge her issues, and will therefore not ever change, and thus never come back.

My wife told me yesterday she want a full separation immediately - money, housing, etc. Wont even try to fix marriage.

Breaks my heart. Shes not the woman i used to love.

She is being a bad human, wife, and mother.

I am being nice. I feel like a doormat. But im also not a jerk.

It is so hard.

Oh, and i really hate being awake all night thinking about this. Its all i can do to not call her to talk about it - but DBing has taught me better.

My new challenge is to completely detach.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2730441#Post2730441

Last edited by Cadet; 02/22/17 01:54 AM. Reason: Link

M:39 W:36 - D1:2 D2:6
11/19/16 BD1: ILYBNILWY, EA/PA
Dec/Jan: MC, pursuing, not DBing
1/11/17 BD2: W wants 1 month break
2/1/17: Divorce Remedy. Start DBing
2/17/17 BD3: W - separation to start D process
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard