I realize that many of you want to connect w/each other and have attempted to use the private messaging link on the Forum. Unfortunately, the link has never been activated and I don't think it will be. Some have attempted to post their email addresses and/or telephone numbers within their postings. This practice isn't allowed on any of the Forums. There have been some cases whereby posters have tried several attempts which either got them put on "moderation" or "banned" from this site.

So, I'm posting the Board Policies below to remind each of you to please adhere to them. I do not want to be responsible for having you placed on "moderation" or "banned" from this site because you weren't aware of the Board policies.

Posting from Virginia:

Dear DB'ers,

We would like to remind everyone that our board rules clearly define our policies.

Acceptance of the following terms and conditions is required for everyone who uses this On Line Community:

- Participants shall not post any material that is likely to cause offense, is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right - or that contains names, personal contact information, phone numbers, email addresses, or any other addresses.
- Participants shall treat each other with respect, refraining from rudeness and foul language.
- Participants may not use the On Line Community to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind.
- The forum Administrators and Moderators have the right to edit, move, censor, delete or otherwise modify any posted message.
- This web site does not verify or guarantee the accuracy of the material posted to the forums or bear any responsibility for any loss, damage, or other liabilities caused by any posted message.
-You agree not to post any copyrighted material, photos, videos, book references, or links to other sites.

This is a public forum. Exchanging private contact information with other users is not allowed. Our purpose in making this On Line Community available to you is to offer you a place to publicly give and receive Divorce Busting help, and to support one another in saving your marriages and keeping your families together. It was never our intention to provide a means of privately connecting with others via the internet. There are many other sites where that is encouraged. This is not one of them. We are here to help and support you via this public forum.

We welcome you and appreciate your cooperation in honoring these policies.

Message from Virginia Peeples
Vice President
The Divorce Busting Center