Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
hoss Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Where can I get the book "The Sex Starved Marriage" on tape or CD.

My wife will not read books, especially not this book. One because she really does just hate reading in general(she loves audio books!) and Two because why would she read a book to help improve our sex life when she doesn't mind us not having sex. I get the "I just have no desire for sex, that is who I am do not try to change me."

So please tell me there is somewhere to get this book on tape. I have read it and I think it might help some if she would just listen to it on the way back and forth from work. Atleast she would understand how I feel from the other side or a low-desire/high-desire relationship.

Please tell me it is available because if not I will have to record myself reading it. Which will not be pretty, not even I would want to listen to my voice that much.

Thanks
Hoss

Hoss -

The Sex-Starved Marriage is not yet available on tape or CD - perhaps one day it will be. However, there are no definite plans for an audio version at this time. I do have an alternate suggestion for you. It will be a whole lot less trouble - and a whole lot more worthwhile than the time and effort you would put into recording the book yourself for your wife. You should talk with one of Michele's DB Coaches about your unique situation. Your DB Coach will help you come up with new ways to approach your wife that will increase your chances of reaching your goals. DB Coaches are highly skilled and have special expertise in the principles Michele wrote about in The Sex-Starved Marriage. They have helped countless couples get sex up and running in their marriages again - simply by speaking with the one spouse who is most motivated to achieve this goal. Your DB Coach will actually 'coach' you in things you will do differently and say differently to generate a more positive response in your wife.

To schedule an appointment to speak with a DB Coach, call The Divorce Busting Center at 815-337-8000 or 800-664-2435 and ask for Keri. She will be happy to help you.

I wish you the best.

Virginia
Assistant to Michele Weiner-Davis

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard