Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2714088 11/03/16 02:05 PM
job Offline OP
OP Offline
It is with deep sadness that I am posting to all of you today. Barb's father passed away this week. Please keep Barb, her father, and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
S
S
Barb, I was so sorry to read the sad news about your father. I have often read your postings and appreciated your wisdom.

I'm sending my sincere condolences and very best wishes to you and your family.

Xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
V
V
Barb my sincerest condolences at this very hard time

Prayers, my votive is lit for you

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

S
S
Thanks Job for starting this thread to let my peeps know. And thank you Sotho & Vanilla for your condolences.
It was expected I guess but we are never really ready.
I have never been closer to anyone in my life than I was to my dad. He was just so special. And he "got" me.
I was on Orlando, had to drive 3 hours to Fort Myers then a very quick pack and flew to Buffalo. My sister picked me up and I then had to couch surf for a few days. So it was all stressful. But when we got to visitation and the funeral - I found strength I never knew I had. I wrote and delivered the kind of eulogy he deserved. And he had a veteran's funeral with thenaval officers all removing their poppies and placing them on the flag draped casket. It was quite moving.
I'm back and home now. Ashley drove me home last night and finally I had some time to talk with her. Hadn't had that all summer. And it was SO good for my heart.
I've decided to go back to Florida soon. I just want to veg for a while then host my family for Christmas since our plans have changed and we won't be in NIagara.
Many of you visited me on Facebook. I really appreciate your support and words of comfort.
Thank you

Barb

S
S
Thanks Job for starting this thread to let my peeps know. And thank you Sotho & Vanilla for your condolences.
I have never been closer to anyone in my life than I was to my dad. He was just so special. And he "got" me.
I was on Orlando, had to drive 3 hours to Fort Myers then a very quick pack and flew to Buffalo. My sister picked me up and I then had to couch surf for a few days. So it was all stressful. But when we got to visitation and the funeral - I found strength I never knew I had. I wrote and delivered the kind of eulogy he deserved. And he had a veteran's funeral with thenaval officers all removing their poppies and placing them on the flag draped casket. It was quite moving.
I'm back and home now. Ashley drove me home last night and finally I had some time to talk with her. Hadn't had that all summer. And it was SO good for my heart.
I've decided to go back to Florida soon. I just want to veg for a while then host my family for Christmas since our plans have changed and we won't be in NIagara.
Many of you visited me on Facebook. I really appreciate your support and words of comfort.
Thank you

Barb

S
S
Thank you

Barb

K
kml Offline
K
I'm so sorry for your loss, Barb (((hugs)))

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard