Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
L
Thank you, Job. I was feeling a bit stranded. Thank you.

My name is Mark. I believe my wife has shown all the classic signs of a MLC. She is definitely a WAW anyway. She lied and said she was "right behind me" when I left Atlanta for Dallas for a job promotion. She is now living with her mother. Suspect a second affair (first was three years ago). Been trying to do the LRT since August but not much has happened. Made the Merlot and email mistake last night - sent her a YouTube video of Haelstrom's "Break In" as a way to remind her how hurting I am and the walls she has built around herself. It's shocking how different she is right now than the girl I married 23 years ago. Makes me mad that I did that. Of course, no response. Had been faithful on the LRT from Aug 12 of this year. I have read both of MWD's books and Sandi's rules. All of which are fantastic. Anyway, would love to hear from any of you.

Me: 49 She: 44
Married: 23 years
No Children
Separated: 4 months

C
C
does this apply to the LBS for WW's?

or only to MLC?

-cheesy

Me(W): 29 EXW: 30
T: 6 M: 2
SD: 10
BD: 04/2016
PS: 04/2016
W officially "seeing" someone 09/2016
W filed 03/2017
Officially Divorced 11/2017
L
L
Does what apply? Not sure I understand the question. Sorry!

No Children

L
L
I have a question: when my MLC wife sends me cute pictures and memes once or twice a week my first impulse is WTH!?! I am dying and she knows it. So, I think "I don't want an email or G+ buddy I want you to get serious about our marriage!" But, in order to not lose touch or not be friends, I send her something back -even if its just "Aww cute" - Am I defeating the purpose of the LRT here? Some one please help!

No Children

job Offline
Legolas,

I suggested to you several days ago that you might want to start a thread over here. You would get more responses in doing so.

This particular thread focuses on the LBS. Why not take your recent posting and start a thread of your own? You can then link up your thread over on Newcomers to the new one here. If you need some assistance in the linking and/or creating of a thread here, please let me know and I'll assist you.

job Offline
cheesyt,

If you are referring to Jack's posting about the LBS, yes, his advice can be applied to the LBS for WWs as well. We advise that you practice the same DB skills to the WWs just as we do the MLCers.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
L
L
Thanks Job - I guess I do need some help navigating this! Never used forums like this before. Any help is greatly appreciated.

No Children

C
C
Job- thank you for the clarification! I will for sure read and try to remember this.

Me(W): 29 EXW: 30
T: 6 M: 2
SD: 10
BD: 04/2016
PS: 04/2016
W officially "seeing" someone 09/2016
W filed 03/2017
Officially Divorced 11/2017
R
R
Can someone please repost happy agains / finally frees thread

job Offline
Reltub,

You can do a search for Happy Again's threads. Here are some instructions to assist you.

1. You can go to the top of this forum, click the Search Button and type in Happy Again and then click.

2. You can go to the left hand bottom of the screen and change the Display Option to "from all dates" and then click change. You will then have access to 438 threads that go back to approximately 2006. I think this will be your best option.

If you can't locate his thread, I'll be happy to locate the last one for you later today.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard