Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
M
Maybell Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Maybell 38

1. I'm delighted to report the return of the demon daughter. After months of hibernation I thought I'd licked that beast.

2. Ran into Mr. Fantastic and the GF yesterday, I was walking into a lunch place as they were walking out. I see them out together at least once a week. But this time I waited till they were gone, went back to the office, and cried. He's SO GROSS. But I would have stayed married to him and loved him as I promised. He's so empty and irresponsible. So why should I even care? I don't. I guess I was crying for the chaos he's created in my life.

3. New Guy is taking me on a tour of his home state in June. I asked if he was nervous and he said, a little. He said he expected to feel some sadness, taking me to all the places he used to go with his ex.

4. Work is not awesome. My co-workers are great but I'm not doing as well as I'd like.

All these things have come together tonight to make me feel unloveable.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
S
S
Oh Maybell, you are loved. (((MB)))

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
C
C
You are definitely loved, MB. Big hugs to you.

Me 38 H 40
D 3
T 8 M 6
BD 10/2013

J
J
(((Maybell)))

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
S
S
Maybell, how was your weekend?

M
Maybell Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well...

New Guy and I went to a party and had a completely great time. Not once did I feel (even when he was on his own while I chatted with the ladies) that he was impatient or needed me to look after him. If anything, he was way more comfortable than I was.

Saturday he spent on his own, and I'm starting to realize that it's good for him to have his own space. I certainly need some of mine. I have the kids three weekends in a row this month and not having to be ON for another grown up was good.

Sunday we spent with the kids, doing an activity that the kids & I had never done before. He arranged it all. He showed everybody how to do it. S8 preferred to do the activity with NG the whole day. S10 said, when I put him to bed, that he likes NG, he's a good planner. (This is very high praise, given that Mr. Fantastic plans NOTHING.)

He said he could see us married down the road.

I agreed with him at the moment. This morning I was thinking about it and the idea scared me. I mean, I want to be married again someday. I even see New Guy as being a great match for me, and if things continue as they have been, that's the inevitable conclusion to our relationship. But I'm CERTAINLY in no rush and while I love that he says that, I also am totally intimidated at the idea that each moment I spend with him is an expression of commitment. This was the case before but it was easy to ignore before those words came out.

So....

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
D
D
Sounds like things are really going your way. Good for you, MB! Good for you! smile

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
S
S
MB, this is lovely. It's ok to be nervous, but what an awesome thing to be nervous about. That someone loves you and wants to make a commitment to you? How nice. smile

G
G
I'm always nervous, thinking of what ifs.

I'm find it hard to really be in the moment I off e can't Stettle down. Then xh2 will. Some how get something out there as a trigger.

And it's back in the loop, now I laugh more than cry tbh. I think there odd behiour him and the ow. Laughable

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
G
G
it seems to me that you are very loved:) Enjoy it, stay I the moment, let yourself bask in nice feelings before jumping ahead.

It's good stuff!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard