Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
S
Quote:
She was saying its selfish of me to want to be there for him because she thinks he should spend as much time the the 2 of us as possible.

I guess i should just be there for her as a ear to listen if she calls and wants to chat.

The support i was speaking of was with regards to me giving her more emotional attention. Ill need her to help out around the house more and be more independent in order for me to have the time and enrgy to give her that attention.

These statements were taken from your posts in this thread. I'm going to be very blunt with you. She is not going to be the W you want or need. Why? B/c she is the entitled princess and you are the commoner who is there to serve her. Until that dynamic changes, you will never have her respect or her desire for you.

You admit to being a nice guy. The problem I'm seeing is that you seem proud of it. You aren't working on your nice-guy issues b/c you don't understand why a woman wouldn't want a nice guy. Nice-guy types makes good friend material. He is the guy that woman loves like a brother. But sexual desire and respect? Forget it.

Btw, was it your baby or OM's baby? And you felt sorry for her b/c she made the decision to abort it?

Have you even read the little book no more mr. nice guy?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
S
Strngr! Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey sandi thanks for stoping in and lending some blunt but nessecary advice.

Its not my baby it was OMs. I feel sorry that our relationship failed and she has led her life down such i self destructive path. I know its probably wrong to feel sorry for her i just feel that way dont know how to make that feeling go away.

I do realize I have nice guy syndrome and i have read the book and tried to make changes for the better. I think it might be worth re-reading though and taking some notes i can look back at for future referance. I dont want to be an a$$hole either and sometimes that is the way i feel like i am acting while trying to break nice guy behavior.

Anyways one other note of interest. OM that wife works with is likely transfering to a different location and will soon no longer be working at the same place as my wife. I suppose this will help with NC part or working on M if we ever get there.

M30 - W29 - S1.5
EA/PA Confirmed - Oct 30, 2015
Confronted W about the A - Nov 1, 2015
W asked for seperation - Nov 22, 2015
W moves out of house - Jan 3rd, 2016
M
M
"I know its probably wrong to feel sorry for her "

Why is it wrong to feel sorry for her? There's nothing wrong with feeling compassion towards someone you care about.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
S
Strngr! Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: MrBond
"I know its probably wrong to feel sorry for her "

Why is it wrong to feel sorry for her? There's nothing wrong with feeling compassion towards someone you care about.

I dono why i think its probably wrong. I guess om thinking thats being too nice to her. I dont what right or wrong to feel.

Journaling: I had a great night last night out playing volleyball. Learning how to play 6-2 system which is fun. Then we had a bite to eat after and some good conversation.

M30 - W29 - S1.5
EA/PA Confirmed - Oct 30, 2015
Confronted W about the A - Nov 1, 2015
W asked for seperation - Nov 22, 2015
W moves out of house - Jan 3rd, 2016
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard