Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
A
A
Worried about you, V! I'm so sorry you're having a bad time right now. You're in my heart and on my mind. Get better soon, please.

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
J
J
Vanilla

I hope you are getting the support you provide so selflessly to others. I do not have your wisdom to impart, but I am deeply concerned about the physical toll this has taken on you.

As I mentioned, I was in a very controlling and abusive ( occasionally physical) relationship close to 20 years ago. The nightmares still occur although they are very infrequent. For me, the hardest part was understanding why on earth I allowed someone to treat me that way. Allowing someone to treat me that way went against my own intellect and feminist views and I was mad at myself for allowing it to go on for so long and for being that "weak" and naive person.

I don't know if perhaps you feel similar? Do you ever look at it the way I just described...not intellectually, but deep down? If so, have you forgiven yourself for that lapse of internal strength? Also, Do you look and think of your body with love and kindness? (For example, instead of referring to an injured leg as the "bad" leg you refer to it as the right leg. ).

I just hope that you are able use the advise you give to others on your own wonderful self.

J

Last edited by JulieH; 11/04/15 03:37 PM.

Me: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
Physically Separated 7/2015
R
R
Hi vanillia. Just caught up and would really appreciate an update or even a quick post to let us know your ok.

I read your last post and feel your taking to much blame. / responsabty H was a sneaky , manipulative basta@d You are a caring , decent person How where you supposed to see his actions for what they were ????? You loved the man and having the privilege to getting to know you , maybe you still do.

Let go the blame you are carrying , it's not your burden to carry. I defend him in eaier days because your posts did not show his true character because at that point you couldn't see them. I'm a cynical type who has employed 100"s of people over the years and I gave your H the benefit of the doubt Yourl love made you blind and that's ok Your not blind now so let's move forward H is done. Please don't let his actions define you

I've been privileged to become a friend on line and trust me , H is the big loser here. With you he had a chance to recover and become the man he should be , without you be is going nowhere.

Sand I and job were good enough to clarify the rules on my thread and I'm always here , online or in real life if you need someone.

I worry ( like plenty of others ) that you are ok. I ask again for an update

How's Vanillia ..... Really ?

How's glam sis ????

How often do you see ghost of black cat ??? It must be heart warming to now she's still around

I hope a is well and you are taking time for you.

Huge hugs and take care Sis Rd. xxxx

P
P
Lady V, are you well?

Sounds like you've got an awful infection or something big is passing though you. Please try to rest and let your body work its healing. You've been through SO much and give to no end on this board.

Please let us know that you are ok when you have a free moment.

Sending love,

PP

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I am ok, WH cross filed for divorce so now we have two petitions running.

His grounds are that I wouldn't sleep with him! (We are not talking ML here, we are talking sharing a bed).

I alienated his friends and family.

I refused to go on holiday.

I lived a single life and wouldn't go out drinking with him.

Oh yes and I asked him to leave on May 2 2015.

-----------------------

I agree with him I wouldn't sleep with a drunken womanising abuser, who smokes and uses dating websites.

I also decided no more holidays after the fiasco in October 2014.

Actually I had no life as for living a single life, it wasn't me that went drinking every night. In the end though I did want him gone and was very relieved. I work 70 plus hours a week to keep the show on the road.

As for alienating his friends and family WH told me they hated me and didn't want me around. He cancelled the swimming membership I paid for his granddaughters. I don't know any of his friends, only one CF.

And he left, I didn't ask him to, but I can say I am sorry.

Pants on fire.........

I really dislike this, what a terrible sitch.

It's time to stand for the truth.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 11/05/15 01:37 AM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

J
J
Lady V...let it be heard and let it reign! XXX JellyB

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Bob723
Lady V, talk to me! wink

What would you like to know Bob?

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: JellyB
Lady V...let it be heard and let it reign! XXX JellyB

Jelly thank you for your kindness and the rainbow strength, and the votive. I need all the love and care that I can get at this time.

Life is a little strange.

V

V 64, WAW

A
A
V - sending you love and care. I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch.

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
[quote=PigPen]Lady V, are you well?

Tired PP, and very exhausted.

Sounds like you've got an awful infection or something big is passing though you.

I do feel grotty.

Please try to rest and let your body work its healing.

I will do so.

You've been through SO much and give to no end on this board.

Thats lovely of you to say, I do believe in paying it forward.

Please let us know that you are ok when you have a free moment.

I would love to say I am 100% and that would be untrue, the V barometer is at about 40% but rising as I read all of the lovely kind posts.

Sending love,

Returned x100

PP

V 64, WAW

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard