Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
G
Sometimes it's ok to coast and rest to gather your self more strength and resources.

Good to hear things are ok... And moving forward for you.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
A longer update please.

Especially about GAL, dancing, the flat mates.

And NFL!

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

O
Old Dog Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Hello again folks. I hard there's another OldDog in town but without the space so I've come back to spray my territory ;-)

Things are still pretty much as above. Going up to see my boys, having some fun with my NLF going to a few gigs, dancing, walking. She has been away on holiday for a couple of weeks and we're ... er ... let's say gagging for it now :-)

I'm having a follow up meeting with the counsellor I saw over the summer, just to follow up I suppose. I think I would like to get a life coach to stop me becoming stagnant. this was a problem in my marriage where we fell into a rut and found it difficult to get out. I don't want to do that again so I want to get some help before it happens again.

The good thing is, I'm much more aware these days. I can recognise things that I wouldn't have before or would have ignored and hoped would pass. I am not terribly self motivated so it's hard to get going. I'm pinning my hopes on a life coach though, I know it's me that ultimately has to sort out my life but I'm hoping I can get some useful tips.

I do mean to come back here more often, but ... well life gets in the way. And I'd really like to catch up with some friends and see how you're moving on.

Love & hugs
(Nor so) Old Dog learning a new trick xx

M: 57 / EW: 52
T: 21, M: 8
S: 18, S: 15
Bomb: 1 Jun 14
EA Aug 2014 I think
PA Feb 2015 possibly sooner
S
S
Hi OD, good to hear from you and know that things are going okay. Sounds like you are finding a balance of keeping things with NLF quite light whilst still working on you.

What's happening in terms of your W? Any movement there my friend??

xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
O
Old Dog Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Hi Sotto.

I've no idea what's happening with her. The only communication I have is very short emails or text to do with the kids. I don't ask the kids about her either but I do know she still hasn't got a job yet as my mum asked them recently.

Part if me wants to say to her "it's not easy is it?" as she gave me grief over my job seeking a few years ago and also used it as ammo for why "we're not compatible". I have other "bitter" thoughts which I try and bury but that's not easy either.

I hate her for just drawing a line and never giving me a chance. I know I'm feeling sorry for myself, still feeling hurt for the treachery, being abandoned, the time with my kids being stolen from me.

MWD has a post on facebook which people have commented on about shared history. I've often thought about deleting all the photos with her in them. I'm the one who took the photos do I have a lot: she doesn't. Then there's all the old skool printed ones. I think I'll store them on a memory stick for the kids so I can delete them from my computer.

Just writing this makes me aware of how much she still invades my mind. Stupid woman.

I keep saying I'm going start practicing mindfulness again. Today would be a good time for it.

OD xx

M: 57 / EW: 52
T: 21, M: 8
S: 18, S: 15
Bomb: 1 Jun 14
EA Aug 2014 I think
PA Feb 2015 possibly sooner
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard