Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Cadet

The correct thing was about it being ok to post my issue, not checking the iPad issues were correct.

Apologies for the confusion.

Great to hear from you GG. I checked your thread.

Not posting much at mo, glam sis ill and iPad in free fall. So I have bid for a second hand Samsung. Had so many issues with iPads and the upgrades and the latest issues have me rather frightened for my data, including StbxWH deleting info on them. It is time to change.

Time to change all around.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 10/07/15 07:54 AM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I am struggling, the Fins are awful.

My sleep is disrupted and I struggle every day as more and more crap from WH piles up and up. Saw L yesterday, she wants to go on the offensive and to offset the increase in WH pension scheme against my settlement.

I just want this over, done finished.

The deception, lies and out and out manipulation is becoming very clear.

I feel so stupid not to have seen it.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

D
D
V,

I think of you often. The last few weeks have been awful for me as well. Some people think the Lunar Eclipse along with the blood moon has been affecting emotions. Speaking from experience, my son has always been agitated during full moons. I have been downright depressed, but just today started to see the light at the end of a very long tunnel.

Things will get better!!

*hugs*

Di-mond in the rough
M-45 H-38
My children S-25 D-23
T 5 M 4
H left April Fools Day 2015

One day at a time!
A
A
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
I am struggling, the Fins are awful.

So are the Swedish, but what's that got to do with it? :-)

Originally Posted By: Vanilla

My sleep is disrupted and I struggle every day as more and more crap from WH piles up and up. Saw L yesterday, she wants to go on the offensive and to offset the increase in WH pension scheme against my settlement.

I just want this over, done finished.

The deception, lies and out and out manipulation is becoming very clear.

I feel so stupid not to have seen it.

You are being unnecessarily tough on yourself and if you saw someone doing that what would you say to them?

The iPad is annoying. It's not the end of the world, you seem to be very unlucky as I've not had any issues with them. When IT goes mad it's usually because you filled up the storage, is the iPad quite full?

Your H and his shenanigans is all part of the package and you are taking it personally, what would you say to someone who asked you what they do, if they were in your position?

Time to turn that V. Incisiveness inwards, you know the answers are there, hopefully we can help you to gain access to them.

For what it's worth, I think your glam sis's situation is weighing you down as all the information you have on her is verbal. Isn't it time to go and see her, for you and for her?

- Nobody has ever learnt anything important from happiness and success; problems make us grow
- Consult your plan, not your feelings
- If you haven't set goals, how can you expect to achieve anything?
R
R
Hi Vanillia Sorry to hear sis is still ill. Is she on the road to recovery ? iPad thing sounds like a nightmare and maybe Samsung is the way to go especially for peace of mind.

the L is being paid to do a job and you should follow their advice Let L deal with all this as you have enough on your plate

Re the Fins , what's the issue ? Is the company making profit of at least not losing ? Is the issue cash flow ? You've shown us you are a demon with the numbers so what's needed ? Cash flow or more customers ? Can expenses be reduced ?

As for feeling stupid , I have to use some harsh words here , your a decent , kind , intelligent, compassionate person, why would you be looking for signs of abuse and you loved this man so certain traits ( to put it kindly ) he had, you accepted or rationalised. Does that make you stupid ? Of course not , it makes you normal so please move on from that. You beating yourself with a stick that almost anyone on this planet could use

You seem so down lovely V , would you please consider a trip to visit Glam Sis I think it would do you and sis the world of good. These times are so hard and we have no choice but to seek a way to deal with them. You are so kind to so many on here and you need some of that kindness for yourself

What's happened to the GAL of late ? Are we still tripping the light fantastic with the dancing ? Come on Vanillia , many of us on here use you as a guiding light and let the light reflect back.

You are worth so much more than this cr@p and it will be over one day and you will be in the red convertible , cruising along the sea front without a care in the world ( only which bottle of white to open when you decide to head home ) Life will be good and this chapter on your life will be a entitled , Another challenge completed You will get though this because you can , you've had a life of ups and downs and this is a down Lets remember all the ups. I often remember the way you post re H1 ( sorry that's a terrible way to name him ) and it always makes me feel good I would love to have met you as a couple , I bet it was magical There was a huge up in your life and there will be plenty more.

Take care special lady , post often so you many friends on here can offer some support Rd. xxxx

M
M
V. You have a lot going on right now, and you have handled it all amazingly. I we could all have even 1/2 of your stupid the world would be a much more intelligent place.

So now for the tough love--stop beating yourself up. You are letting him continue to victimize you by those negative thoughts. It's time to focus only on what can be done right now--the past is only useful in the fact that you are able to let it go and move forward. Dwelling on it will only make you depressed. The future is only useful in that you know it is wide open unknown where the best is yet to come. Worrying about it will only make you anxious.

Right now, things aren't great, but you can still embrace what is. You are free from a destructive man. Go see your sister--give her a hug and be each others support. And the fins--oh the bane of all of our lives--the good news is that through awareness there is hope. Do what you can, give the rest to God. He is really good at handling the [censored] we can't seem to get ourselves out of. Pray (I'm praying there with you sister), breathe, and live. That is all you need to do for today.

40s 2teens M14Y
BD-10/12/13 rec-1/14
BD2-5/14 rec2-9/14
EA disc-10/14 4/15-BD 3 and triangulation ensues
Served with D6/15 MS forced to leave7/15
D agreement signed 8/16 final 5/17
R
R
Hi Vanillia. How things this evening ???

Rd

R
R
Hi Vanillia. You about ?

G
G
Mmmmm nilla, hope your wh, caught his pants on fire today! grin

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
R
R
Morning Vanillia. How goes it today. Would love a quick post just to check your ok !!

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard