Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Cadet Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: Painter
Cadet,

Could you please clarify the rules for discussing books on this board? I'm a little confused because I quoted a book and it was edited, but I see numerous posts on here, some several years old, that have extensive book references or are entirely about a book...

Thank you!

I wish I had a great answer for you.

Board Rules
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=boardrules&v=1
Quote:
Welcome to the DivorceBusting.com On-Line Community. By posting here you agree to our terms and conditions and agree to abide by the rules and policies detailed below.

This messageboard community is designed to support, encourage, and educate people about Divorce Busting strategies and techniques to help them improve their relationships and save their marriages.

You agree to not post any messages that are defamatory, harassing, abusive, hateful, threatening, or otherwise offensive. Your posts must be polite and considerate. Do not post names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, or any confidential or private contact information. You agree not to post any copyrighted material, photos, videos, book references, or links to other sites.

Our administrators and moderators are dedicated to assuring that everyone who comes here is treated with courtesy and respect. You may not always agree with our decisions to delete posts or to ban some members. We reserve our right to do so when we feel necessary, with or without explanation. Although it is impossible to review every post, we will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum. You can always hit "NOTIFY" when you see a post or comment that you feel is objectionable. A Moderator will review and edit if necessary.

We reserve the right to delete, edit, move or close any post or thread for any reason at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to change and/or modify these policies at any time. Changes will be posted here, so please check back and review these rules. We may modify or terminate our services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice. By registering, logging in and participating in this community, you acknowledge, accept and agree to these terms.

Also understand that this board has largely gone un-moderated for years.
There is no possible way to go through and edit the millions of posts that are left.

So I am tasked with using my judgement and best sense,
there are a few authors that are viewed as competiton
and will not be tolerated.

And tbh there are some I was unaware of until I was taken to task.

I would say that the main purpose of this board is to promote MWD, her books, seminars, and coaches.
So they would be the final word.

I hope that helps.

Me-70, D37,S36
C
Cadet Offline OP
OP Offline
C
If someone needs to contact a moderator or the admin, please use the notify button, and write whatever message you would like.

We can not answer directly, without posting on a thread but it is a private way to send a message.

I only have powers on a few sections of the forum and if you need something elsewhere notify on those threads or posts.

Yes anything posted here is in the public domain and searchable on google.

Please post carefully.

Me-70, D37,S36
B
B
where do i find the abbreviations for terms?

Edit - in the links stickied to the top of the forum or in the homework links. - Cadet

Last edited by Cadet; 06/16/15 12:10 PM.

Me:38
H:38
s11, d16
m12
bd 8/22/14
still living together
C
Cadet Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Speaking in general terms here,
if threads are put on this board and it is needed,
I now have a safe place to move them too that only the
moderators have access to.
So they will not be deleted but moved to this area
for storage until they are needed again or purged
in years to come.

I hope that is clear and there is no need to respond.
Or you can notify me to respond in private.

Me-70, D37,S36
C
Cadet Offline OP
OP Offline
C
NOTIFY

You can communicate with me or the other moderators or admins by using the NOTIFY button at the bottom of each post.
(located in the same line as the Reply and Quote buttons)

Please use this button to send me a private message that you do not want on the forum.
This button sends me an e-mail.
Once a post is NOTIFY then no one else can NOTIFY on that post.
I can not respond to your message other than posting on the forum.

I can NOT delete all your posts as that is not possible.
I can move your threads to a safe location, however I think you should respect that this is NOT a trivial action and takes a lot of work on my part.

Just for reference I moderate mostly while I am running my business, which is 8-5 EST M-F and a few hours on Saturday, other times I can get notices on my phone however I do sleep at night, and GAL on weekends.

I hope this clarifies this.

Questions?

Me-70, D37,S36
B
B
Can I start a new topic within my current thread. It doesn't seen like anyone is reading my posts and my situation is changing daily.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
H moves out,files 8/15 wants "quick divorce" but does nothing
Me sending proposal 12/15, court dates upcoming
C
Cadet Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: beckyb
Can I start a new topic within my current thread.
It doesn't seen like anyone is reading my posts and my situation is changing daily.

You can change titles within your thread at any time - however it is recommended to stick to one thread until 100 posts and continue to post on that thread as it is easier to follow along, and give and get advice.

Me-70, D37,S36
C
Cadet Offline OP
OP Offline
C
How to start a thread

I will use what Job wrote

First Click on Newcomers then:
Originally Posted By: job
Go to the top of the screen and there is a new topic box on the left hand side. Click on it and then you will open the window to create a new subject as well as a posting. It's the same way that you created this thread.

Plus How to link your threads

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2588047#Post2588047

Me-70, D37,S36
C
Cadet Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: Cadet
NOTIFY

You can communicate with me or the other moderators or admins by using the NOTIFY button at the bottom of each post.
(located in the same line as the Reply and Quote buttons)

Please use this button to send me a private message that you do not want on the forum.
This button sends me an e-mail.
Once a post is NOTIFY then no one else can NOTIFY on that post.
I can not respond to your message other than posting on the forum.

I can NOT delete all your posts as that is not possible.
I can move your threads to a safe location, however I think you should respect that this is NOT a trivial action and takes a lot of work on my part.

Just for reference I moderate mostly while I am running my business, which is 8-5 EST M-F and a few hours on Saturday, other times I can get notices on my phone however I do sleep at night, and GAL on weekends.

I hope this clarifies this.

Questions?

I am reposting this to let anyone know that I am unable to respond to NOTIFY other than by posting somewhere.

I do get your messages and you will need to check to see if what you wanted done is accomplished in the way that you had asked.

I hope that is clear as MUD.

Me-70, D37,S36
C
Cadet Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Just to bump up this thread and let you know that the best way to get a hold of me is to notify on any post.

I am normally in my office on Monday - Friday during business hours eastern standard time or New York time zone.

Other than that I moderate on my phone which is much more difficult,
so sometimes I don't see everything or may not even pay attention(on weekends and at night).

Please also try to self moderate threads at 100 posts.
Although Job is very good at reminding everyone to start new threads it is a big help if you can do this on your own.
And I would prefer that notifies are used for important things cause they all generate e-mails that tend to get very confusing if there are many of them.

Thanks everyone for your cooperation.

Happy New Year to ALL!
May you all find 2016 to be Joyful and have Peace!

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard