Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
S
Sotto Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Guys, thanks so much for your good wishes! Mum's much brighter today & was able to go to Day Centre - really pleased after how poor she seemed yesterday.

WFH today, so just dropping in briefly during lunch. No GAL plans for me today - just work & chores. Bookstore tomorrow though!!

Xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
D
D
Take care of yourself! You have a lot on your plate, but you are handling it all like a champ. Positive thoughts and prayers coming your way from me and Molly.

Bookstore...THAT is my kinda evening! Enjoy and buy yourself something good. smile

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
V
V
Prayers for your mum today

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

P
P
Hi Toots,

This princess is becoming a real Queen now. Solid positions, getting yourself in a better place.

And since you starting feeling more yourself, you will increase the positive feelings and with that you will attract good people, nice people that may be good for you and will help you to keep moving forward.

You are doing so well T, even if you have bad days, crying ones too, you are still a very strong and courageous woman.

Mom is also going through her good and bad days. We need to pray that her life will be made of more good ones and that your dad will keep strong to help her along the way.

Thanks for always being there for me Toots, you have been helping a lot.

Love
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

S
Sotto Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Ladies - thanks for visiting. Dawn, I did buy a little something - for me, and a gift for Mum. V, thanks for your good wishes amidst your own troubles. Mum is much better. Seems like it was a water infection & antibiotics underway now. And Pink, thanks for your kind words. I have had a better week this week - last week was a tougher one for me, but I feel more settled again now.

Bookstore GAL this am and mum-sitting just now - nice day. H came back to me on transferring my iPhone acct from him to me. He rang them & we need to be on the phone together to resolve things. He's going to look into us calling them as a conference call - should be interesting!! It's a little opportunity for us to interact anyway. If we struggle with this plan, I may suggest meeting up for coffee & sorting it out that way.

I'm at an all day Calligraphy workshop tomorrow - should be nice. I realised that some GAL really takes a while to get off the ground, but once you have 'got a life' - it's great!

Take care all! Xxx

Last edited by Toots; 05/29/15 06:32 PM.

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
R
R
Sounding good Toots and I'm really pleased about the possible interaction with H. I'm my humble opinion H needs to see what he is losing and maybe see another option to his current way

Take care. Rd

F
F
Originally Posted By: Toots
I'm at an all day Calligraphy workshop tomorrow

I always like seeing what people end up doing in their GAL, so many awesome, interesting things you would never think about.

Hope you enjoy it, Toots.

Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be
P
P
Hi T,

You go Girl!!! Always with some amazing GAL. I hope you enjoy it. I had some Calligraphy class in college, and at that time I was not very passionate about it, but I remember it was fun at some sort. Hope you enjoy it.

I think it would be nice to meet your H for a coffee, but in the same time, if you are not ready for it, then better to leave things as they are.

Lately, I got to the conclusion that I gain more if not showing then if I meet H every here and there. The no contact makes me stronger and confident. Every time there is an interactions with H, then things fall apart.

So, follow you heart on this one, if it feels like, go for it. If not, then let life deal with life events.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. And, I am sending my prayers and good thoughts to you mom and dad.

XOXO
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

D
D
Calligraphy sounds like a great GAL. Glad your mom is better and that you are able to get out and enjoy something just for you. Hopefully you can get your iphone stuff straightened out. We had to deal with that same issue, but once we got it worked out, it was all good.

Have a great weekend!

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
B
B
Originally Posted By: Fogg
Originally Posted By: Toots
I'm at an all day Calligraphy workshop tomorrow

I always like seeing what people end up doing in their GAL, so many awesome, interesting things you would never think about.

Hope you enjoy it, Toots.
Dearest Toots,

I'm sorry, I’ve been extremely busy and haven’t been on the DB Forum much at all for a few days, I finally got caught up last night on the Newcomers forum. After I was in bed, I realized I forgot to check in on your sitch. Bad Bob! LOL.

So, I caught up with your sitch, and I feel you as handling things are well as humanly possible. I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart.

I thought Fogg had a wonderful point. I have found this to be true as well. Things I never thought of.

I came across this verse yesterday and would like to share it with you:

“But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength” (2 Timothy 4:17).

I hope you enjoy the Calligraphy workshop.

Many, many *Hugs* coming your way from me! smile

Bob

Me:55 yrs/W:51 yrs (has MS)
M:14 yrs
T:15 yrs
No children together--3 each from previous marriages
Wife Moved Out: 10/19/14
Wife Filed for Divorce: 10/20/14
Divorce Final: 10/21/15
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard