Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
U
UpperCu Offline OP
OP Offline
U
Yes on gathering Intel. Reason is to verify the truth. W has been lying about ending the affair with OM, and it is obvious she is arranging her life to be with him. She has been trying to get a job to work with him, now she is looking at apartments to move to his city.

UpperCut
Me: 28 W: 25
Married: 4 yrs Together: 7 yrs
Dday: 9/14 (W ends affair & comes home)
S: 12/14 (W restarted affair 1/15; moved near OM 2/15)
No kids
S
S
Originally Posted By: UpperCu
Yes on gathering Intel. Reason is to verify the truth. W has been lying about ending the affair with OM, and it is obvious she is arranging her life to be with him. She has been trying to get a job to work with him, now she is looking at apartments to move to his city.

Sounds reasonable, and wise. Good job.

Starsky

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
U
UpperCu Offline OP
OP Offline
U
Intel shows W is with OM this weekend. I feel at this point I need to make it clear that I know she has resumed the affair and I am NOT okay with it.

Sent her the email below yesterday afternoon. Next contact I will initiate with her will be through atty.

Dear W,

I know you have resumed the affair with OM. I cannot support you in any way while you are blatantly disrespecting myself, our family, and our marriage.

I am canceling the appointment with the mediator. Your remaining things in the house will be moved to a storage unit.

Please mail copies of any income and tax documentation to the house as soon as you receive them throughout the year. I will notify you of any taxes owed in March or April of each year.

I am requesting that you pay off the entire balance, or refinance into your name, the credit card account you agreed to pay, within 30 days. I see that you have made a payment so you have all of the necessary information to manage this account as requested. If that is not done, I will be forced to proceed with any and all legal options available to me by law to protect myself from you and OM financially, and to recover any losses or damages inflicted on me as a result of his choice to interfere with our marriage.

W, this is not what I wanted, but I must protect myself from your and OM's actions. I am pursuing a divorce from you as quickly as possible. When you have an address, email it to me so things can be finalized with the divorce.

Sincerely,

H

UpperCut
Me: 28 W: 25
Married: 4 yrs Together: 7 yrs
Dday: 9/14 (W ends affair & comes home)
S: 12/14 (W restarted affair 1/15; moved near OM 2/15)
No kids
S
S
I'm sorry you are going thru this UC, but I do commend you on your swift and decisive action to protect yourself.

Hang in there,

Starsky

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard