Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
T
T
Do not breathe a WORD to him tonight!!! I don't care if you have to go kick a brick wall outside ... or throw freaking cast-iron skillets against a tree ... DO NOT BREATHE A WORD TO H TONIGHT, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

M: 40 H: 44
Married 14 years
S11 & D6; D20 & D19 from previous M
2BDs/PAs, 8 years apart
Piecing: April 2014
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Why? I just feel like I'm giving up. He will be back there tomorrow. They are terrible influences

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
S
S
DO NOTHING TONITE.

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
J
J
Quote:
Where were you all the previous months and months when TO was posting?

Who cares where I was? Gee, maybe posting to one of the many other people here. The point is, I read her entire thread.

I wish you would take off your lawyer hat once in a while..

Since I haven't given legal advice to her, I have no idea why that is relevant.
It's not.

I think it's an attempt at insulting me or just deflecting. Red herring.

I've been posting to TO for quite some time, so the competition issue you mention is your issue and not mine.

See, I don't get this^^ at all. There's no ownership issues here.

No one has priority here. Who cares if you posted first? It's a red herring.

Your persistent refusal to cite or credit any of the DB methods or tools here, and refusing to disclose anything about yourself, is increasingly strange.

You are the one who suddenly is posting on this thread, not me.

So what?

Since you aren't a man and I am, then I would and do know more about what men think and how they respond to women like TO than you do. Her anger is a non issue. It does seem to be an issue you had. I am glad you worked on it.

Hm I think this^^ is your way of insulting someone who doesn't follow your instructions. But since I'm not the issue, it's another red herring.

T0 said in her thread that she wants to work on her anger.

I also have many male friends and have observed and talked deeply and privately about men things for quite some time. So I do know what I am talking about. That seems to ruffle your feathers. Well, I am here to tell you that I am not here to please you and I am not here to be another defendant in another court case. Please take the
lawyer hat off.

What are you talking about? Who is prosecuting you? In what court??

I told TO how to get her husband to respond because I do know what men like her husband think and I know how they act and I know what they respond to.

And no, my advice is not the same as your advice. You don't get to set the reality here.

You came on this thread way late, so I do question where YOU have been for so long.

For all your talk about your growth and such, your post to me today certainly came across as rude and not necessary. Sounds like I hit a nerve because you don't like to hear those things. -

Red herring again.

You told T0 that she should NOT listen to others, just you.

You also misstated MY own story and That's what I responded to.

Why don't you tell us more about your experiences then? Then we'll know how you arrive at your suggestions.

Because THIS site is about Divorce Busting and it's based on MWD's teachings.

I guess you want to take over here from what your posts read to me. Don't know where you were all those months before, but now you come barging in and take over.

Seriously? You resent that I "Barged in" to post to her, and then gave advice you did not agree with? SIGH

I can't tell if this is real or a prank.

So there you go men(see above)...... Take my advice...
Arguing with a woman is like getting arrested,
everything you say, can and will be used against you..
So use your right to remain SILENT!!!!

Just sayin...

Last edited by JCred; 01/13/15 02:35 AM.

Justin Credible
T
T
And IF he goes tomorrow, THEN we ALL come up with a CREATIVE - not REACTIVE - way to help you through that.

Your anger - understandably - is speaking to you HARD right now.

Speak back. Tell it: No, ma'am. Not tonight.

I'm no expert, honey, but please trust me on this: Nothing - NOTHING - good comes from a place of desperation or anger. Pleeeeeeease trust me on this.

You'll feel SO much better if we can all talk about this once you've had a night to absorb it and calm down. You KNOW this about yourself. I know this about MYself.

Please just STFU tonight.

This isn't about you getting a word in. This is about something much bigger. Please just STFU. For tonight.

M: 40 H: 44
Married 14 years
S11 & D6; D20 & D19 from previous M
2BDs/PAs, 8 years apart
Piecing: April 2014
N
N
T0,

Listen to train on this. I was the same way as you a lot of the times and actually I am not at my strongest at the moment either.

I honestly recite those lines almost daily What is my Goal? Is doing what I think is correct getting me closer to my goal?

I have often wanted to confront my W on her A in a stronger manner than I have. I feel she knows I know so if I keep bringing up it will just push her further away IMO.

You can ask him tomorrow or later. Emotions are running high it is not the best time to do this.

I have been following your thread and felt I needed to comment.

Take care and like train says regroup and tomorrow is a new day

Me 47/W 34
T 16 M 13
No kids
BD 6/2013
W asked that I move out 6/2013
I moved back and W is upset with this 12/2013
separate beds not much talking
Served D Complaint 5/2014
W moved out 9/27/2014
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
You both need to stop, please. I appreciate you both greatly. Just please agree to disagree and both continue to come here and help me because I am a mess and I need you both. I actually need all of you!

I know I am stronger than this but I feel so weak.

I want him to be the man he was ...where is the man that would do anything? The man that was so terrified to lose me when mediation was looming

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I guess he has been talking to his mom.

He told her ..: he is just over everything, over being frustrated at home and at work. He is miserable.

I asked her not to say anything on my behalf. She is furious with him that he would even think to go there and jeopardize our family.

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
M
M
I wish there were a way for you to step back from this a little and give yourself a break. It feels like this has been the focus of your home life for the last month or more, and I don't see how either of you could have kept from cracking under that kind of pressure.

Sending you and your H prayers for peace and wisdom, and that you'll be able to be open and clear in the morning.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
T0

what about the DB coaching? (I'm not getting a commission, I swear.)

Is it something you are interested in, or do you think you need something else?

The DB coaches really do cut to the chase and give specific advice to your situation. They really do have your interests at heart. Around here where I live, they are actually less expensive than the MC's we used. Can it really hurt?

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016