Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
N
nit84 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
I plan on staying out of it Wonka. I provided this info to give the board some more info about the dynamic of my M.

My MIL is a very selfish person in a lot of respects and it did put unneeded stress our M. My W and I did a good job of screwing things by ourselves without influence.

Now that we are S my MIL is depending on my W for a lot more and I am sure enjoys the extra time my W has to give her.

My W is more like the Mother in that relationship and MIL is more like the daughter.

I have been told throughout my M and before that our dating. That my MIL is extremely jealous of the life my W and I led because hers was not what she wanted.

We included her in a lot of our fun times. Vacations, concerts, Nascar races, Events on my Family's side etc.

I had no problem with at all for a long time. Then I realized that my W and I hadn't been alone on a vacation since our Honeymoon. My W brought this to my attention about 4 months before our S and I worked on surprising her with a vacation but I had to tell her because we both needed to get passports and when I did it was met with indifference and 2 months later we were S.

Thanks for keeping me on track!!

Me 47/W 34
T 16 M 13
No kids
BD 6/2013
W asked that I move out 6/2013
I moved back and W is upset with this 12/2013
separate beds not much talking
Served D Complaint 5/2014
W moved out 9/27/2014
N
nit84 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
I am getting close to the end of this thread. Can anybody show me how to put all 4 of my previous threads in my 5th thread so if anyone cares to, it will be easier to access them?

Thanks in advance

Me 47/W 34
T 16 M 13
No kids
BD 6/2013
W moved out 9/27/2014
U
U
Hey Nit.
go to the beginning of each of your threads, highlight the URL at the top of your screen (starts with www.divorcebuisting.com/blahblahblah), copy (ctrl+c) and paste it (ctrl+v) into the new thread. then go to your next thread and do the same.

This works easier if you have two windows of this site open at one time (side by side).

I hope this helps. There may be easier ways too.

Me-45 W-44
S21, S18, D15
T-27, M-21
BD Jan 2014
PA revealed March 2014
In-house separation - April 2015
I filed - Aug 2015
She moved out Oct 2015
N
nit84 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Thanks U-turn I will do that!!

Me 47/W 34
T 16 M 13
No kids
BD 6/2013
W moved out 9/27/2014
N
nit84 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Wish me luck.

I will be seeing my MIL and most Likely my W for the first time since she moved out.

I am dressed nicely, hair jel, dab of colongne, 5 O'clock shadow,
Some self-confidence and a Big smile.

Me 47/W 34
T 16 M 13
No kids
BD 6/2013
W moved out 9/27/2014
H
H
I hope it went well!

Was made a better person by DB'ers
N
nit84 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Thanks NAJ,

It went ok, About what I expected I said Hi to everybody they were nice.

I turned around and my W was over a bit from me and I saw her I waved first then she waved back. I said hello to my MIL as she was walking away she said Hi to me and that was the extent of it.

Had a good time with the people I sat with. They know the deal and I didn't say anything bad about my W or MIL I cracked a few jokes amongst us that were funny but they were related to my issues so everybody knew who it was about. I wasn't mean just trying to break the tension. one daughter at the table asked quietly if we were still living together and I said no and said to her I thought you knew because I told your mom. She said she didn't and it must be a big secret. I said that's fine. I then said please don't tell my W I told you. She said she wouldn't but did say it was great that I was in IMC and she thinks I am a great guy and my W should be going with me. I looked at her and said it is up to my W if she wants to come I asked once and wont do it again

My W then hit the 50/50 Raffle and she wouldn't look at me as she went to get the money. Someone at the table said hey you get half write that down. I said I should ask her to buy me a water we chuckled and then I said my good byes as my W was calling number on the Chinese Auction. Was close to her when I left not sure if she saw me or not doesn't matter.

I didn't look at my W as much as I thought I would but when I did it hurt my heart. I still love her. I held it together at the club but now that I am home I am pretty down. Wondering if the jokes I told were bad, wondering what was said to the one person sitting at our table I didn't know. I think someone caught her up to speed that I may or I am getting a D not sure. I tried to be quiet but The 50/50 remarks not made by me I think had her puzzled. I can't control what others say or do so I have to let that go.

These people all know I love my W and would like nothing better than to see us work though this and R so I am comfortable with how the night went.

Me 47/W 34
T 16 M 13
No kids
BD 6/2013
W moved out 9/27/2014
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard