Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
W
W
Jan,

Wait a cotton pickin' time! WE did not suggest that you accept ALL offers from W. All we suggested was to go ahead with the Disneyland trip because it is all about D6's birthday.

I wouldn't accept offers to ride together to therapist's office. No, I do not think her heart is warming up and still very much against being married to you at this moment. I emphasis this moment because it is where W is at right now. Doesn't mean things won't change down the road.

Don't be too available to W. Do not respond to every text or phone call unless it concerns the kids. You don't want to be her best friend while she's in a full-blown A with the OW. Nope, neyt. Especially riding together to the therapist's office. That is whack.

H
HeavyD Offline OP
OP Offline
H
OK - I thought so too. Previously, I have been waaaayyyy to available to her. I agree that riding to the therapist was freaking bizarre - why would she even ask that? As a side note, I saw her and her AP today in her car riding down the road. It made me physically ill.

Why do you think the increase in texts and emails and phone calls then?

Now she wants the whole family (s9, D6 her and me to go to Disney). WTF.

Was made a better person by DB'ers
H
HeavyD Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I swea

H
HeavyD Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I don't think I can do this guys, I'm sorry, I really don't.

I am too old to play mind games and just too broken.

I have given up.

H
HeavyD Offline OP
OP Offline
H
So here is an email from my WAW. We are discussing our D6 birthday party. She is telling me which Disney dates are doable. She also wants to use our family house (she moved out) to have a party. She wanted to invite neighbors. They all know the story and that she moved out. Is that too weird?

Suggestions please for a reply that is appropriate given our goofed up situation.

HER EMAIL TO ME

It's open 12/31 or 1/1. I'm fine either way but I believe you're working on 1/2 so you might prefer 12/31.

Maybe we can do dinner all together on 12/30 for her birthday? Maybe pizza at the house and invite neighbors over for pizza, ice cream, cake? Just something for her ACTUAL birthday might be fun.

W
W
Jan,

You can do this...for D6.

I need to ask you questions first:

Which day works best for you to have the kiddos over at your house? Then go with that day.

Here's a suggestion:

W,

It seems that the Jan. 1st would work best schedule-wise as most people are usually off work and they could bring their kids around for pizza and ice cream in the afternoon. I like your idea of pizza and ice cream.

How about we draw up a list of people/kids to invite? This way, we can plan on having enough food for everyone. What are your thoughts?

Another thing we need to figure out is gifts for D6 so we don't duplicate. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jan

This is another way to screen out OW. Not explicit in the email, but you can see what W has to say in her response. Smart, eh? STFU and keep this thought to yourself. wink

H
HeavyD Offline OP
OP Offline
H
So I screwed up today pretty awful today.

I was driving to work and saw my WAW and her AP in the car. I broke out into a cold sweat and got sick to my stomach. I had to pull over at a gas station to be sick.

Anyway, I knew the AP was in town and my wife picked her up from the airport. So my wife calls this afternoon with some bull$hit story about not being able to pick up our kids due to feeding someone's cat. I knew it was a lie and she wanted to take her AP to the airport. I said "Just tell me the truth A - you don't have to lie anymore about it". She then launches int a blistering full out attack mode screaming fit on the phone about what an a$$hole I am, etc... etc.... etc....

I had to work with my S9 on a homework project so I had to meet at my wifes apartment. She of course was furious and I just ignored her, helped my S9 and got out of there.

Lesson learned - not to ask any questions. Her spew was impressive but at least I didn't let her shirk her responsibilities picking up our kids.

Jeez.

W
W
Jan,

You can now wipe that verbal crap off from your spew jacket. W was furious that she was caught in a lie and she knew it. Not your problem.

Did you really have to help with your son's homework? Was this that your W could have done herself?

How did your son's homework go?

Last edited by Wonka; 12/16/14 04:21 AM.
H
HeavyD Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Yeah - I felt that she was furious because she was caught too. I knew exactly what she wanted and then she tried to pawn off our kids to me. That didn't happen and I am glad.

Home project was on Cherokee Indians and I had been helping him with it for the past few weeks. It is due in two days and I wanted to finish it with him. That is the only reason I stopped by the postal WAW wife's apartment.

The project looks great I must say!

H
HeavyD Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Another interesting topic - my WAW wife has serious mental issues, was hospitalized in a mental clinic and tried to kill herself twice. She is on all kinds of antipsychotic meds. She went postal when she was 43. That was back in 1993.

I did the math and my WAW is guess how old ...43. I am very inclined to believe she is having a breakdown, mental crisis, whatever you want to call it. I mean her screaming on the phone today was the worst I have ever heard her. She was like a lunatic. I even told her to take a breath and calm down, she continued her spew.

This puts a new perspective on her behavior since September. Christ.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard