Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said! laugh

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: bdub
So, the most important person to you was there to tell you that you looked good!

Yes, and I will never again let a man dictate how I feel about how I look. I will gratefully receive a compliment, but any suggestions that I would be more worthy of love if I lost 10 lbs will land said man on the sidewalk.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
LOL, and after you push him over, you can always point out one of their flaws... like, "Wow, you could do something about that receding hair line." Or, "Have you ever thought whitening your teeth? Apparently, you drink too much coffee or soda." Or, "Your fingers are covered with unattractive hair. You'd look better with a good wax or some laser surgery." grin

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Underdog
LOL, and after you push him over, you can always point out one of their flaws... like, "Wow, you could do something about that receding hair line." Or, "Have you ever thought whitening your teeth? Apparently, you drink too much coffee or soda." Or, "Your fingers are covered with unattractive hair. You'd look better with a good wax or some laser surgery." grin

A great chuckle to end the day. smile

S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Journaling: Last night was D12's holiday show at school, it was a lot of fun, and thank goodness she is in the chorus and could stand there with her crutches, instead of being, say, on the dance team.

H didn't come to the show, when I told him about it a couple weeks ago, he said he might not, but then never told me whether he could or not. And I didn't ask. No contact with H yesterday, other than a text "OK" from me in response to his text that he'd dropped something at the house yesterday morning when he picked up D12 for school.

So...life goes on. I usually send an e-mail Wednesdays about D12's schedule for the upcoming week, so I'll do that later. And.....life is good.

B
B
Why send the email?

M42 W40
T17
M15
S13 S11
BD 7-14
A discovered 7-14
WAW moved out 10-3-14
D final 2-23-15
B
B
After reading underdogs post I'm headed to the store to get Rogaine, teeth whitener, and hand hair remover wink

M42 W40
T17
M15
S13 S11
BD 7-14
A discovered 7-14
WAW moved out 10-3-14
D final 2-23-15
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Why send the email?

H asked me to. I send one a week outlining D12's sports games, anything that H would need to know when D12 is with him, and ask him what days he can take her to school in the upcoming week. I am willing to exchange one email a week to be on the same page. It saves me a good deal of grief and frustration trying to decipher what's in his brain, I just spell it out for him, he responds with usually a yes, occasionally an issue we then can work out before it becomes a crisis. It's all business.

S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
After reading underdogs post I'm headed to the store to get Rogaine, teeth whitener, and hand hair remover wink

Better hurry! I think there might be a run on that stuff today. wink

Bdub,

I'm sitting here with my coffee and laughing my butt off. Thanks for that visual! I would only urge you to do that if you go out and tell a woman that she'd be more lovable if she'd lose weight! grin

Personally, I have always liked bald men. No combovers in my house! Be bald and proud! My cousin used to tell people that his baldness was because he used his brain so much, it burned the follicles right out of his head. That always tickled my funny bone. My brother was also bald--I loved kissing the top of his head. So is Mr. Clean. And I've had the hots for him for a looooonnnnnng time. Brown teeth? Not so much. wink And I'm a fan for all of us to do some landscaping. I don't also want a hairless man. He just can't look like Sasquatch. sick

How about we all "settle" for being imperfect and unlovable? I'd like to save Bdub a little money today. After all, it's Christmas. smile

Albert Einstein
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard