Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
Vince H Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I have a question. Why should I even want my pos wife back after what she has done and continues to do to me and our beautiful daughter. I really feel that her and her lover deserve to burn in hell. Is there something wrong with me for still loving her and wanting her back? I mean seriously what the hell is wrong with me? She evens tells me that herself. That there's something wrong with me for wanting her back and that I need help. She's such a pos and is selfish and does not see what she's doing. It's crazy. This guy is using her it's so obvious. And then when he kicks her to the curb she will be chasing after him like I'm chasing after her. It makes me so angry and hurt I just don't know if I can take it anymore.

Me:39 Her:35
Daughter: 6
Married: 11
Together: 13
D-day: 5.7.14
She left: 1.26.14
V
Vince H Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I would post over on newcomers but they told me that it was not good to jump around.

Me:39 Her:35
Daughter: 6
Married: 11
Together: 13
D-day: 5.7.14
She left: 1.26.14
A
A
You should post in Newcomers and then not jump around. Stick to one thread there so people can see the whole story when they respond to you. There's a lot more traffic there and you'll get more help.

Adinva 51, S20, S18
M24 total
6/15/11-12/1/12 From IDLY to H moving out
9/15/15-3/7/17 From negotiating SA to final D at age 50
5/8/17-now: New relationship with an old friend
__
Happiness is a warm puppy.
L
L
Vince...

I've read over your posts. It sounds like you're in a lot of pain and for I understand.

You asked me how I could want my wife back and I replied "I am not sure if I do". The fact still remains that she IS still my wife and I am STILL her husband and I guess I will stand by that until decides otherwise. What she is doing now, like what you're going through, does not make it any easier of course.

One of the best pieces of advice I have gotten from the forum is this -- that the woman I see now and who is in the midst of breaking up our family is not the girl I fell in love and not the girl I married. This is a different woman who is most likely still changing. Having realized that it makes is so much less painful to be around her when (for some reason) we are around each other. I look at her now and she's barely an image of my wife, the body looks something like what I remember but the soul is different.

Try and consider this perhaps and know it was good advice being passed along and as helped me more than I can express.

Good luck, Vince.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard