Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
W
OP Offline
W
I went to Sabbath today, sat with Agnes...she was giving the sermon and was an itsy bit nervous lol! New lady friend was not there, it's a long weekend here so she either went somewhere, her employers went somewhere (and left her with the kids) or I scared the hell out of her last Saturday night lol. Too bad, I had a few new Cantonese phrases I remembered. Anyway, I'm really wasted today...my lower and upper back have been giving me problems this week and I went to the chiro...and the adjustment makes my muscles very sore. I got home and D17 had dropped her iphone and now it's garbage...so it's gonna cost her $300 to replace it, not me. She's had the phone for maybe a year and pieces are falling off it from dropping it, she's had to replace the screen once and now get a whole new unit. So that's my update...anyone out there?

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
K
K
Yep. Sorry about your daughters phone. Mine is pretty basic. I use it usually for emergencies or to let the kids know I am late or I am at the store, do we need x,y or z type of thing. My S21 broke the screen on my iPod that I let him use. S18 has cracked his screen on his phone but at least he paid for it .

Ouch about your back. I have strained my back a few times and that certainly hurts. have you soaked in a tub with epsom salts? Hopefully it will be better soon.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
J
JCJ Offline
J
Ouch, new iphone. Not cheap...

and OUCH, bad backs are the worst. So painful. Hope it eases soon.

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
W
OP Offline
W
I'll live...and then I need to get my butt in gear and do some stretching! I've made my own bed. I took the girls off to buy the iphone. I'm not supposed to do chores on Sabbath, which I normally don't. We don't even cook on Sabbath. I make food for the next day before sunset on Friday. Anyway, spending time with family is an ok use of Sabbath time...but it probably doesn't include going to the mall lol. I told the girls not to tell God! Anwyay, D17 is now out $385, so it's good she has two jobs lol.

W
OP Offline
W
here's a good one from a dating profile, "You won’t be holding my purse at the shoe store.....hell, you won’t even BE at the shoe store with me." I'm in love lol.

J
JCJ Offline
J
Ha ha! I like it smile

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
W
OP Offline
W
Well, I've dipped into the online dating pool once more. She responded real fast and we've been messaging. I was attracted to her honesty about her faith in God. She's a Baptist. She was a chemist and has just finished two years of nursing school. She's going for her license next week. Anyway, seems nice...as always, we shall see.

W
OP Offline
W
I spent an hour messaging with BA (born again) Lady. She seems very comfortable with me and seems to be enjoying our rapport. She's a gutsy lady and I admire what she's doing with her life. She told me that at her church almost everyone is old, disabled or blind so it was hard to find a match lol. Anyway, I told her that we better meet soon or our fingers will get arthritis lol!

W
OP Offline
W
I was going through the files on my computer and came across a list of amusing things single women have said to me. I have to find humour in most things in life and write them down or I'd go insane. Enjoy...at least I salvaged something from those experiences!

*this isn't a date, it's a meeting
*I love to read about Nazi war atrocities
*In my opinion, the ultimate flying machine is none other than the Apache Attack Helicopter
*I watch action movies, I like Rambo.
* I asked her if she ever watched Dancing With The Stars, she replied "I can't, if I change the TV station the old lady I work with will attack me"
*I don't need a man to take care of me, I can look after myself
*I once dated a guy who kept phoning and bugging me, so I gave him to my roommate.
*You think like a grandpa
*can you read minds?
*Wow, you work for the Salvation Army, that is so cool!
*My favourite movies are Bridge Over The River Kwai and The Killing Fields.
*I was way too nice to that man (the ex)
*At our age we have to be cautious, we don't have time to mess up again!
*Communication isn't hard, men just make it that way
*are you going to be a Congressman?
*You've got to discipline me

S
S
Wow, some of those are doozies.

M: 37 H: 36
M: 13 T: 18
D: 7
Bomb: 6/30/14
Separation: 8/11/14

Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard