Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
JCJ Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Ooh, Irish men are great. I'm trying to be enthusiastic about an Irish guy that seems to be keen. We met cycling. On paper, perfect. In reality, I just don't fancy him. I'm going on a third date to make sure.

Fingers crossed for a nice kiwi guy. Last time I was there, there were a few potentials but I was dating (me being totally blind to what a loser he actually was) Joe so I turned down some chances of guys I actually liked.

I know what you mean about the walls but I have found the more I see guys, the more open I am to it. I just try and stay in control of my feelings these days. Hurt protection I guess, until I am sure they are worthy of my feelings.

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
K
K
I am trying to decide to make room in my life/ my house for someone else. A little scary though. You remember that heart shaped freckle on the inside of my right arm? I still have it. The little line that ran through it initially has moved so now it seems to be just at the bottom of the heart.

I believe in signs. This one is a good one to me. wink

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
W
W
It's easy to whip up a profile, watch the messages pour in and message back but when it comes down to meeting and being vulnerable...that's a challenge for a lot of people. I know myself that I put my whole being into my last relationships with SDA Lady and it scares me to think I could become so involved emotionally with someone else only to realize down the road that it isn't gonna work. I loved her and probably still do in so many ways. There's no way of knowing whether you will have to face that pain again though. I guess the only way to find out is to reach out and see what happens. I had coffee with a lady in my last endeavor who had been divorced for 9 years (that was the emailing lady) and it turned out she pulled herself off the site and told me she just wasn't ready. Who really knows.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard