Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
C
Originally Posted By: Truegritter
My goal is to some day be the person my dog thinks I am

Love this TG and so happy to hear that life is good for you too!

BD-Aug 2009
OW Confirmed
H moves out Dec 2009
D filed by H-Mar 2010
H asks to come home April 2011
BD AGAIN 1-15-2014! H seeing FOW!
H ran away again! 1-18-2014
T
T
C-dub!

Good to see you here.

What's happening?

Lost won't care if we use his thread to catch up...

My goal is to some day be the person my dog thinks I am
C
C
Hi there TG! Oh...not much...same ol same ol! Here is a link to my thread if you are interested!

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2423539&page=1

BD-Aug 2009
OW Confirmed
H moves out Dec 2009
D filed by H-Mar 2010
L
OP Offline
L
It has been awhile....And I am posting elsewhere on the site, but here is the latest updates.

Really starting to focus on the divorce paperwork. The EX is being very agreeable to everything, so that is a huge plus. The only downside is trying to get the bank to transfer the mortgage to my name only. I tried to DB them, but it just doesn't work. Otherwise, I should be legally divorced in a month or so....Which is a good thing.

The kids are excellent and very tired of school. So they are the basic teenagers. We are about 2/3 through spring soccer season which has been yet again a lot of fun. I highly recommend becoming a volunteer coach....You get to challenge your DB skills while connecting with kids. It is a very rewarding experience.

I have been seeing a wonderful lady for a month now and things are going.....very well. I have told her about this site and all the grisseled vets I considered friends and she is duly impressed.

The only downer since the last post is that I found out what has been ailing my knee for years. While everyone assumed that it was a knee injury, in the end it wasn't. In an odd happenstance, my mother suggested getting a test for lyme disease (I basically live outside and come in only when it rains LOL) and the test came back positive. So I am being treated for that little bugger and starting to feel better. The first few weeks of treatment were a nightmare, but as in hardship; nightmares eventually pass.

"Be the changes you want to see in the world"
T
T
lostforwords - i'm having to put the mortgage in my name only as well. I have a year to do it (from April 4th) so I have not started it yet - the refi. trying to get everything in order first and then i'll just try it. i have excellent credit but not sure i'll qualify on my own even though i've been paying it on my own for months now. It's a little scary. If I don't then I'll have to ask my father to cosign with me or sell it. i don't want to sell it but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I see you're in Asheville, i'm in Knoxville a few hours away. are you having this hot weather? good luck with your divorce. that's great you figured out about the lyme disease, they should just test us all for that at this point, i've had so many ticks the last few years - i wonder what the stats are on that, seems like you'd end up having lyme disease at some point if you are around so many of them. blech. I hope you are feeling better.

Me - 42
exH - 56
Married 10.5 years
Together 17
bomb dropped 1/6/14
signed papers 2/4/14
H moved out 2/22/14
D final 4/4/14
Dropped the rope 5/17/14
2 cats, 2 dogs
M
M
Originally Posted By: Lostforwords
my mother suggested getting a test for lyme disease (I basically live outside and come in only when it rains LOL) and the test came back positive.

When life hands you Lyme ???

Break out the Coronas

How's other things buddy ???

Mach1 #2452268 05/13/14 06:13 PM
E
E
LFW,

Glad to see that your ex is being reasonable!

Your a hell of a dude. Congrats on the new R.

Psst....she is much better looking than Mach...just sayin... smile

I'll leave you with one of my fav quotes...... (I think it was on my first thread)...

"Be the change you want to see in the world".

Peace,
Eric

"The difficulties of Life are intended to make us BETTER,not bitter".
"Fear is a prison, where you are the jailer. FREE YOURSELF!"
"Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B." - Jack3Beans
ericmsant2 #2452275 05/13/14 06:36 PM
M
M
Originally Posted By: ericmsant2
Psst....she is much better looking than Mach...just sayin... smile

That's an opinion based, no factual statement....

And projection

: )

Su nueva casa tiene un espejo ?

Mach1 #2452393 05/14/14 03:32 AM
C
C
Hey LFW...hate it that you have lyme disease...careful with that and take care! Nasty stuff there!

Feeling your pain with the kids being all teenagery and stuff!

Always happy to see an update from you!
Take care!

BD-Aug 2009
OW Confirmed
H moves out Dec 2009
D filed by H-Mar 2010
L
OP Offline
L
Well latest update....I am officially divorced :)I did all the paperwork and even did the court appearance....it was much easier in the end than I thought. The hardest part was the guilt that I did not feel bad at all about the end of the marriage....I probably did that years ago though.

The kids are teenagers....so not much to add there LMAO.

The wonderful lady and I are just friends now. Not really what I want, but surely for the best. Very long story in regards to it....But I am being what she has asked me to be smile

As for the Lyme....I am on my second round of antibiotics. My knee is slowly feeling better. So getting better....and the bonus being I am down to 260 (was 310 at xmas)....the fun of no appetite and getting to the gym more regularly.

I hope everyone is well and being the changes they want in the world.

"Be the changes you want to see in the world"
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard