Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
K
K
Lakefront and hiking trails!? Sounds gorgeous, I'm in.

Glad your roomie is out but I am sorry for your pooch!

I'm glad you're focusing on improving physically, I should get on that as well. It's just the eating that gets in the way.

And you're doing great on the finance front too? No car loan! Congrats! What are your plans with your new found cash flow?

H: 29
WAXW: 30

Bomb Drop- 9/9/13
Negotiated Settlement- 5/9/14
D Final- 5/21/14
XW has breakdown in attorney lobby- 5/30/14
M
Mimi00 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey K. The former roommate is kind enough to stop by at night and let him out to use the restroom while I am at work for 12 hrs....he's a loveable dog so she is a bit attached to him lol. So I thank God that she's a good/kind person/animal lover.

Yes, eating is the hard part...
I'm going to attempt to do the right thing w/ getting in shape...I have nothing else to do so why not!? wink

I plan to save the majority of my extra cash. I do need a new laptop, but other than that I have everything I need and saving money brings me joy lol

me: 30 H:30
tgthr:7 m:4
no kids
5 counseling sessions initiated by H as a LR: Oct 2012
long distance marriage b/c of work since Nov 2012
official BD: July 2013
nothing filed
1/1/14 I dropped the rope
K
K
Time for a new thread Mi! Can't wait to see your next title.

Did you see my last message to you in my thread? Read carefully ; )

I like that you like saving, I do too.

Bomb Drop- 9/9/13
D Final- 5/21/14
M
Mimi00 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
He called today to let me know he was finally off crutches and went to the court house to file the petition for dissolution. .. and it was only $230 "so that was nothing".... I wanted to respond "well congrats to you that its so easy to throw away $230 to divorce me".... but instead I said nothing

He said the court gave him some paper work to mail to me and he wants to help me fill it out so there are no errors. I told him just tell me the names of the documents....I already have them printed out and filled out 97% ... he sounded surprised....

But he still insisted on mailing the documents and asked if I still lived at the same address (I told him months ago I was leaving there so he knows that I do not) I said no....he said "well whats your new address....do you not want me to have it? I promise you I won't be sending you anything else...."

Listening to him question me I got frustrated and tears start coming to my eyes....and I tried to still sound the same but in a low voice I just said "I doesn't matter...." he said what? And I repeated...I told him id email it to him...he said to just text it....I said ok...bye and he hung up before I even hit the button.

I immediately sent my work address (which I gave him months ago and told him to mail everything there...and he didn't follow that request either)

He immediately sent back abd text "thanks!"

I wanted to respond what a jerk he was and how much I just want him to leave me alone.

I hate that he still has "control" and everything is his way or no way.

I wish I hadn't gotten emotion....but I'm tired of the unexpected contact from him....I was having a pleasant morning....now I'm crying.

me: 30 H:30
tgthr:7 m:4
no kids
5 counseling sessions initiated by H as a LR: Oct 2012
long distance marriage b/c of work since Nov 2012
official BD: July 2013
nothing filed
1/1/14 I dropped the rope
K
K
Really sorry to hear this happened Mi, sending a big bear hug your way!

Bomb Drop- 9/9/13
D Final- 5/21/14
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard