Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
M
Mimi00 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi K... I was off Friday I didn't do much, went out to eat. My new rugs were delivered so I mopped my floors and put them down. They are beautiful lol
Saturday I worked, Sunday I relaxed and went to work again tonight to start my work week.

I am going to start jogging on the lakefront in the mornings, tomorrow will be my first day. I really need to get my self in shape for summer and stay in shape. I'm doing a 5k in June and I want to try to run the entire thing... which would be an accomplishment b/c right now just a flight of stairs is a task lol I have a group of 5 ladies running on my team, should be fun.

I'm am inside the normal weight range for my height, I just need to be more active and build a little muscle. So that's my focus this month.

Time seems to be going so fast. I can't believe I have been on my own, for almost a year now.

me: 30 H:30
tgthr:7 m:4
no kids
5 counseling sessions initiated by H as a LR: Oct 2012
long distance marriage b/c of work since Nov 2012
official BD: July 2013
nothing filed
1/1/14 I dropped the rope
M
Mimi00 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
He called today.
I didn't answer....

Months ago I emailed him any told him and further communication should be emailed...but he continues to call.

Today was the first time I did not answer and I won't be calling back. Is that a bad thing? I have nothing to say and I don't care to hear what he has to say.

It's annoying b/c I feel like it makes me the "bad guy" b/c I didn't answer. Then I worry if he's okay? If he calling b/c he needs something or b/c something happened? I try to tell myself that it's just probably a new update on the D or something, so I don't feel bad.

But I don't think I can talk to him anymore.
Over the last few weeks I feel that some how anger has built up towards him and I don't think I will be able hold my tongue and play nice anymore.

no kids
nothing filed
K
K
Definitely understood Mi! I felt the same way recently.

He will email eventually. Stick to your guns on what you told him before, stay true to your word.

H: 29
WAXW: 30

Bomb Drop- 9/9/13
Negotiated Settlement- 5/9/14
D Final- 5/21/14
XW has breakdown in attorney lobby- 5/30/14
M
Mimi00 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
He called again today, so I answered.

He saw something on his credit he was unsure of what it was, so he just had to call and make sure it was from the apartment that I had to get after BD that he co-signed on. I paid every month on time, so it's nothing bad... but he was just "curious".

He said he called yesterday for something different, but I didn't answer...so now he wanted to know about this.

I was just like "uhhh, ok..." Then it was silent. He asked me how I was, I said ok, and asked how he was he said fine and that he got knee surgery on a knee he had surgery on as a child so it was time to get it redone or something....and he will be off work for the next 5 weeks while it heals.

There was more awkward silence, so then he's says "call me tomorrow before you go to work so I an go over some stuff with you"... I said "what stuff?" ... he says "paper work/documents"... I say lets do it now I have time... he says he doesn't have the papers in front of him right now.... so I ask what exactly does he have to go over with me, is it more things I have to sign and I said I assumed the courts would just send me any further paper work directly as they ask for my mailing address.... but I clearly am not sure since I've never done this process before" he says he will ask and see about that.

I then say "so do you still need me to call you tomorrow" with a weird smile/laugh he says "no, I will just email you any information etc... "

So I assumed my questions annoyed him.

I just don't see why I should call him.... I believe I read that the H & W have to fill out the financial paper work etc... separately. So I don't know if he knows that or what...

He said since he's off the next 5 weeks he would like to get all the paper work for the D done.

It was just a awkward convo overall.....the last few convo's we had were pleasant... I think it's b/c now, I'm done I don't care to be fake and have friendly banter over things in his life I could really careless about now

Call me what you will for that...

no kids
nothing filed
K
K
Howdy doody Mi!

I bet that was a weird feeling and call. Maybe moving forward, decide not to answer? He could have sent that in an email like you requested. It's odd how he wants to talk to you about stuff unrelated to the proceedings.

I hope you have some fun weekend plans! When are you coming to visit TX? What did you figure out for the "code?"

Bomb Drop- 9/9/13
D Final- 5/21/14
M
Mimi00 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey K! I think he got the hint this time...so I don't think he will call anymore. Not sure why that was his chosen method of communication anyways.

I didn't figure out anything yet code wise lol

Random thoughts:

I decided to print out all the paper work I will need to fill out, sign and notarize.

I would like to know if he has filed the Petition for dissolution as you need to turn in needed documents with in 42 days after filing.

But I don't think he has even filed yet, even though I sent the signed petition back to him 2 months ago.

When I was re-readiong over the process, it says that if both "petitioner" and "co-petitioner" are agreed on everything and filing together... that they need to sign the petition at the same time in front of a notary. We didn't do that.

I don't know if H saw that, or if the courts will notice that we did not sign on the same date or with the same notary and if that will be an issue, or if they'd just ignore it?

But either way.... when H finally files or sends me an email letting me know what documents I need to fill out (I didn't tell him I already know). I will have them all ready to go and just drop them in the mail. and Respond to him that they are sent.

That day should probably be the last time we need to ever talk again in life.

no kids
nothing filed
M
Mimi00 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Today is our 5th wedding anniversary....congratulations to us.

Lol well anyways. My parents are coming to visit tomorrow, just for a day....they are bring the rest of my stuff here for me.

My dad was able to give away a lot of our old furniture and dishware etc... to my uncle who just got married so thats good.

I am almost finished decorating my place.
Its looking pretty good in here....if I do say so my self wink

no kids
nothing filed
K
K
Let's see some pictures!

Bomb Drop- 9/9/13
D Final- 5/21/14
K
K
Hey Mi,

Just checking in again, how are things? It seems like it should be warming up and getting nice out so I'm hoping that has a positive impact on your spirits! You mentioned the weather impacts your mood, is it improving? I remember know I live in Texas because it's about 2,107,881,349 degrees outside and oh so humid. Yes that's 2 billion degrees. My dog does not enjoy it with her fur coat and I won't be able to take her to many more meetups.

Any news on progress in the process? How's the roommate situation? How's GAL going?

Bomb Drop- 9/9/13
D Final- 5/21/14
M
Mimi00 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey K,

Thanks for checking on me.
Everything is well.
The weather is nice where I am now. I have been walking on the lakefront and doing hiking trails a few times a week.

Last week I was somewhat down. This week is better. A year later and it's still a bit of a roller coaster ride.

My mom called me the other day to let me know something came in the mail for H.... she said she usually throws whatever comes for him away (lol smh), but she opened this one randomly. It was a notice saying something concerning the surgery he had a few weeks ago on his knee was not approved and he would have to fill out a form to have the issue looked at again. My mom wanted to know what she should do. I told her to email him about it or I an find his mailing PO Box address and she can send it. She chose the latter... which reminds me I still need to send her the address. Oops.

I felt a bit of guilt.... like I should text him and let him know about it. But I don't want to have any communication with him at all.

The other day I got a replacement phone because the one I had was having random issues. Before I turned in the old phone I looked at the old texts between H and I from this time last year after BD. I hadn't looked at them since they were initially sent.
All I could do was SMH reading my texts... I guess I was DBing by being nice to him and trying to handle everything in a classy manner... but I looked like a push over saying things like "let me know if there's anything I can do to help" concerning his move (after he left) etc...

I'm happy I wasn't angry towards him during the process.... but I feel like I am angry now and if I had got it out then maybe I wouldn't be this way now.

But I digress....

Back to your questions K---the roommate found an apartment as of June 1st and officially moved in today. I just feel sad for my dog now, he has to be alone at night again. I hate that I work at night and work just about every day.

Every week I am taking time to apply to other jobs, but no luck as of yet.

No news on the progress of the D.... about 3 weeks ago when H last called he said he had 5 weeks off and he wanted to get everything done.... well now he has 2 more weeks before he gets back to work. So I don't know if he has filed or not.

I how ever took it upon my self to print out all the documents the courts may ask for and filled them out over the weekend so that I am prepared and ready to go when he does email or call to tell me I need to do them.

Not much GAL, just going out to eat w/ the newly former roommate.

Sunday I am doing a 5k.

I finished paying my car loan off, all of my old furniture from the M is now out of storage so no more payment for that, and since H paid the car insurance for the rest of the year not having those things have freed up a bit of money for me. So that's wonderful.

This month I want to focus on making myself over.
I have a goal to lose 10lbs this month that I would really, really love to meet. After I do that I want to dye my hair for the first time. Get rid of some old clothes and buy some new stuff. I really want to start dating...or something. lol

We'll see...

no kids
nothing filed
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard