Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
L
Hey, PS, let us know how you're doing!

P
OP Offline
P
I KNEW it was going to be a crazy year!

The house is sold- Closing is Mar 31. Inspection and appraisal came back good. The "memory museum" will be gone.

Still no D papers, she had said in the past that she was waiting for the house to sell first.

Received text yesterday that I needed to get my own auto insurance next month- Ill assume that sets the tone for the direction we are heading in.

Montreal woman popped back on my phone and she initiated texting again and started becoming heavy. Using some of my newly learned techniques I decided to take a 5 hr road trip (no prob at all- I love them, I could do it every week) I needed to identify if she had real romantic interest or was just looking for a girlfriend. We have a blast together but I got my answer. I deleated her from my phone and initiated no further contact.

My hotmail account got hacked (Thanks x mom in law) and now its in lockdown for 15 more days.

I get a text from montreal yesterday at 630 am after 2 weeks of no contact "Did you get my emails?" I say no what were they about? She said the first was a "how are you" and the second was a article i would be interested in.

My new place is SAWEEEEEEEEEET! Indoor pool, hot tub, right on the water, kayaks etc. It will be one hell of a fun summer :)Its got 3 bedrooms, all granite and marble kitchen and best of allit keeps D4 in her same school for another year.

So the situps and pushups continue.....4x50 pushups a day and 210 bicycles. My weight is on hold at a steady 185-190 and the extra skin is slowly going away and revealing abs.

I tried to ride my bike on Sat but still too much ice and its now been snowing 24 straight hours.

Another hobby I USUALLY do this time of year is making maple syrup. This year has been unusually cold and I have no sap yet- last year I already had 150 gallons of sap and produced 7 gallons of liquid gold.

My biggest decision right now is whether to finally shave the head or not. Ive had the "friar tuck" thing going on for the last 8 years but was always hesitant due to acne under my hair. But its the time of year to make the decision so it doesnt end up two-tone............what to do oh what to do.

Financial goals are being achieved. Credit score has elevated very nicely, amex gold in my wallet,no outstanding debt, and almost 2 months salary in the bank. (a long way from $24 to my name and a 524 score at bomb drop)

As we all know we cant control our other halves. Ive been dark and focused 100000000% on building ,from absolutely nothing, a very strong foundation for my daughter and I. My mediation went as cleanly as humanly possible and Ive never once lashed out. (OH AND I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WANTED TOO).

Ive gotten a life but im still waaaaay to emotionally needy. I meet a nice woman and my head jumps to marriage. So im still off the dating sites.

Last Thursday I received the words I thought id never hear. "I think your ready to graduate"- Those words were from my therapist of the last 5 years. If it wasnt for my constant journaling Id never appreciate how bad a place I was at 1 year ago.

You are the best.......:)

ME 38 W 37
T18 M5
D3
BD 1/7/13
PA Conf 2/11/13- Ongoing
2nd simultaneous affair Confirmed 4/19/13
W gets APT and begins transition out 5/29/13
First mediation appt 12/19/13

U
U
Wow, what a turnaround in you and what inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing the great work. Good luck and God speed.

M
M
Congrats on the sale! Your new place sounds great, so excited for you and your D.

Too bad it never worked out with the Montreal lady. Relationships are hard on the head when your vulnerable.

You’re a real exercise guru, that’s great you're keeping up with it. Therapy at its best. What a tasty hobby you have to work at a Sugar shack (That’s what we call them in the Great white north). Nothing better than being in the woods in the spring.

What a great feeling it must be to have your therapist say you have the tools you need to move forward successfully, you worked hard to get there.

Keep up the great work!

H 37
WAW 32
S 4 (Autistic)
S 2
Together 11 years
Married 6
Bombshell Dec 1 2012
House sold, flying solo June 1 2013.
J
J
PS...you frickin' made the road trip and didn't give me a heads up???

Grrrrr....... <3

P
OP Offline
P
Moving, Moving, Moving.............and a friend suggests I take a road trip to the Mid-Atlantic the end of June smile

When I moved into the house I remember saying to myself "Thank god! Its the last move ill have to make- This is now home"

Que up the music "Our house...is a very very very fine house...with two dogs....."

Now im 38 yo and packing up to move into a apartment.....Ive already been at that step,isnt this moving backwards???

My status on Maslows Hierarchy of needs took a tumble the last year as well.

Here I sit today designing a plan for a new life. If my "roots" have been blown to shnit and I have a license to go almost anyplace on Earth......where should I go????????

......I stay right where I am for one more year- There is too much unfinished business and I dont like the feeling of "running away".

Is it time to get a temp check on my X? I get alot of grief about not knowing ANYTHING about her current life. Is she seeing someone? Where is she living?......No clue but her arse better be at the designated spot at the designated time on the designated day for me to have my D4 back.

In my recent reading I learned something very important- "Stop looking for the perfect answer....just make a damn decision- ANY DECISION"

Where do i want to live?
Do I want to buy a car?
What do I want to do?
Do I want to try to re-establish myself here?

Everything happens for a reason...........RIGHT?????

"Dont worry...bout a thing.....cause every little thing....its gonna be alright......."

ME 38 W 37
T18 M5
D3
BD 1/7/13
PA Conf 2/11/13- Ongoing
2nd simultaneous affair Confirmed 4/19/13
W gets APT and begins transition out 5/29/13
First mediation appt 12/19/13

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard