Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Dylis Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I received and completed most of my homework assignments from Cadet. Thank you. I noticed a great theme in the MLC posts, the MLCer having affairs. My H to my knowledge and greatest belief has not had any affairs and he's not leaving me for an OW. So is he an MLC? Or am I over-thinking the affair stuff?

Me:28
H:30
D:3
M:6.5
T:7.5
BD: 10-27-13
H moved out: 11-01-13
Handling other paperwork before petition is to be filed.
job Offline
Dylis,
You are a newbie, so I'll share something w/you...keep to one thread when posting. You can change the subject line within the thread if your topic changes. A thread consists of 100 postings.

The reason for sticking to one thread at a time is to allow us to follow your life's story, as well as a way to document your life so that you can refer back to it and see just how far you have come.

So, I'll take a stab at answering your question here, but will continue to post on your original thread in the future.

MLCERs do not necessarily have to have an affair to leave. They do not necessarily have to have someone waiting in the wings. Keep in mind, MLCERs walk the earth in many forms, i.e., some are single people, priests, nuns, married folks. It doesn't matter if they are married. Now, in most cases, there is someone waiting in the wings for them, someone they've met either on line, in the workplace, gym, etc. Generally, they are hidden from us for quite some time. There are some who just go off by themselves for years and do their own thing and one day show back up on your door step.

I wouldn't rule out that there may be someone waiting in the wings...but time will tell on that.

BTW, whether he's in MLC or a walk away spouse, you would follow the same guidelines, i.e., leave them alone, give them space and you continue on w/your own journey and live your life to the fullest.

You are over thinking the affair stuff at the moment...just sit quietly and all will be revealed in time.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard