Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
B
B
Originally Posted By: Golfgirl1

BA,
Have a great time tonight! Hope it's all you want it to be. Glad you're back at work and can pay for those glasses of wine. smile

How about the Avalanche and Patrick Roy? BTW, THAT is my kind of good looking man! Isn't he single?? Oh, and my Cardinals play again today. And the Broncos...How can a girl keep up?

I have two dates this weekend. The paramedic and I are finally meeting Sunday night and tonight I have a date with J who seems to be interesting. Full report to come...

Have a terrific Friday everyone!

Thanks GG. I'm really excited for tonight. It's definitely a date that I didn't think was ever going to happen, so it really feels like icing on the cake no matter how it turns out. The music should be really nice - an acoustic guitar artist who is rated as one of the top five artists in DC.

I have to say the Denver sport teams are hitting on all cylinders. I'd personally like to see the Broncos go 16 - 0 for two reasons. One I think Peyton Manning is one of the classiest guys out there and two it would be nice to keep the '72 Dolphins from popping champagne this year in celebration of being the last undefeated National Football team! smile

Good luck on your dates this weekend - we expect a full report! smile

BA

GG-LOL. Well, you have yourself a banging weekend with those dates. I'll definitely check back to see how they went. Good luck and just go have fun!

BA-You'll definitely be enjoying the ambience too! Plus, you have the added advantage of being in a geographical location with the most gorgeous autumn settings! (I REALLY miss home in the fall and spring.)

I'm not sure we're going to go 16-0. Being a sports nut, sometimes I think a loss helps to alleviate that pressure and force the changes that are required to improve at a faster rate. But, hey, if they do it, okay.

It's good being a sports fan here right now. We've had a long, miserable road to get to this point. It's just been a good thing that I had local volleyball to cheer on. Otherwise, I'd have been depressed and drank myself into sports oblivion. grin

The Avs played a pretty good game last night, so no complaints on that front either. And yes, St. Patrick is still single. My guess is he's busier than you, though. But if you want to come down and hang out with me, I live very close to Family Sports, where they practice. (It's actually within walking distance of Dove Valley as well, so we could then go over and become maniacs in orange?)

I'm not sure that SS thinks I'm fabulous. I think he's a little desperate and lonely. I'm definitely not the person to fill that need. But sure, why don't we set him up with Fran? LOL. A match made in hell. He might enjoy that bodyguard thing too...

Aside from D16's hippotherapy session tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to be streaming D19's volleyball matches this weekend. So it will definitely be filled with sports here. I love these kind of weekends best!

Have fun tonight to both of you!

Betsey

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
B
B
Well last night's date with Barbara proved that our first date was definitely no fluke! We had another awesome date!! grin grin We met at one of the local wineries here and they basically had to kick us out as we were the last ones still sitting outside on the patio when they closed. We've made plans to get together again next week. At the end of the date I walked her to her car and I'm happy to say there was very nice kiss (or two) goodnight! wink

BA

S
S
Reminds me of my first date with Josh - AWESOME!!!

Barb

BA, so glad you had a great time! Awesome!

Gineen, who thought of hanging out at Panera? Maybe D16 and I'll have to stop by tonight for dinner. Hope she doesn't cramp my style. wink

Off to church and the grocery store. Sure hope nobody is living vicariously through me...

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
#2395590 10/19/13 10:31 PM
B
B
Originally Posted By: gabbysmom23
Hey, BA, they say to let them go and if they come back it's meant to be:). Idont get your hopes through the roof, but I've got a good feeling about this one!!!!
Also, any Barbara I have ever known has been an A+woman!

Hey GM - I'm cautiously optimistic about this one as well. So far this Barbara gets a Triple A rating from me. Date three will be next Thursday. I've suggested we take in a play at the J Street theater which is a really nice venue. Should be a fun evening and hopefully more kissing! wink

Glad the new job is working out so well for you and that it gives you more time to hang out at Panera!! smile

BA

S
S
GM: "any Barbara I've ever known has been an A+ Woman!

Thank you! Thank you!

Lol

Barb

K
kml Offline
K
I think my current boyfriend might be the perfect man (for me).

We went to see Gravity this weekend, and in one scene, Sandra Bullock is floating around in a Soyuz capsule in basically her undies, and he turns to me and says " She's got no butt! Why would anybody find THAT attractive?"

Given my Kardashian-esque proportions - I think I've hit the jackpot! wink

kml #2396123 10/21/13 07:46 PM
Good for you, Ellie!

BA, have a fabulous time on Thursday!

Gineen, my sister's name is Barb and she would applaud your commentary on the name too. I've actually got quite a few friends named Barb. LOL.

I didn't go to Panera after all. I also did not meet any guys at the grocery store either. But SS continues to send me texts to have a good day. I'm no longer answering. I think I'm finding some woman power in here somewhere. In the past, I've accommodated guys so they didn't think less of me for saying no. I'm just no longer willing to waste any more time.

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

Betsey

Albert Einstein
S
S
Well, Match has been interesting...here's a tid bit....If your going to meet me on a Sat. night best not to led with " I can get a cab because I'm watching football in the afternoon with the guys and I don't drive after a few beers". Now, I respect that but geesh aren't you looking for a relationship?

After a few more conversations...it was evident he was a very high functioning alcoholic.

Then there was the man ...who could not talking about all his friends (that are women)....I mean his social calendar was full of doing things with them....so I had to brush him off. I'm not jealous but seriously?????

Then, I went on a date Friday night..Met R at 7:30 and left the restaurant at 12..... he has me to text him when I got home...then he ask if he could call me.....and he did....we talked until 4am!!! Good lord, that's new for me..... no kiss...just a hug....

He has text or called every day since then. He has a younger daughter whom he has full custody of and the mom has left the state.

M:47
M:18
D16, S19
1st S 1/08-5/08
Reconciled/May 7, 2008
Left again Nov 9, 2009
I Filed: Nov 17, 2009
Final: April 14, 2010
EX walked away from kids too

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard