Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
W
OP Offline
W
Tonight's dating profile gem is "I'd like to meet a man who isn't full of crap." Personally, I'd like to meet a woman who appreciates crap!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
B
B
Originally Posted By: whatisis
Tonight's dating profile gem is "I'd like to meet a man who isn't full of crap." Personally, I'd like to meet a woman who appreciates crap!

So basically she's saying if you're constipated don't contact her??? grin

BA, that is the funniest thing I've heard this week! grin

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
W
OP Offline
W
Actually, I think she'd prefer the verbally constipated. It's the guys spewing all their crap about past relationships she seems to have little TP for lol!

W
OP Offline
W
Yesterday evening SDA Lady sent me a FB message with an "article" attached claiming that Diet Soda can cause MS, Lupis etc. She knows I love my Pepsi Max! I googled the "article" and, as usual, it was just another one of these testimonials (with at least three different authors) that has no basis in any scientific fact (I'm not saying here that Diet Soda is necessarily good for you though). So I messaged her back with the link that addresses this "article", thanked her and said "hope ur doing well :)". She messaged me back "I read the article and was concerned so I forwarded it to you. Hope I didn't bother you. I'm OK, goodnight" I just responded with a smiley face.

Wii, I got that one this week too. And another friend posted it on FB as well.

The son of a former friend of mine works is a chemist for the FDA, and he forwarded me information on this long ago. I occasionally have a diet soda, but mostly choose water. I do have some flavored seltzer water at home for those times when I want a fizz.

She's worried about you.

Besides, most of what they discussed is true. Mike had numerous studies where there were similarities with MS. My question to him was, "Then why the heck doesn't the FDA pull this crap from the shelves?" He didn't know. But I do. Coke and Pepsi have pretty huge lobbies in Washington...

But since you climbed on the wagon, I'd say you're better off with Pepsi Max than vodka. It's a less destructive vice to yourself and society.

Have a good weekend!

Betsey

p.s. The studies' conclusions recommended going for clear sodas without sugar. Don't know if you could stomach that.

p.p.s. You might also be interested in liquid antibacterial soap... not for drinking, though. That's just plain yucky. wink

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
S
S
I saw the article too. It was concerning. My dr told me not to drink pop. I told her I only drank the diet pop. She said that was even worse. NO POP! So, for the most part - it is gone from my diet.

I like water

Barb

W
OP Offline
W
SDA Lady must have seen my FB photo of the trunk load of cheap Pepsi Max I just scored lol! That must have made her nuts. She`s never liked me drinking it until finally I just told her politely to jam it!

LOL, Wii... why do I continually get visuals of the stuff you do? You really are a funny, funny guy. grin

Albert Einstein
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted By: Underdog
LOL, Wii... why do I continually get visuals of the stuff you do? You really are a funny, funny guy. grin

You should see the stuff I do that I don't tell you about lol!
Hey, I even have Pepsi Max in my online dating profile, " I do have a dark side though. I've been known to drive from store to store until I find Pepsi Max. Sad but true."

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard