Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
W
OP Offline
W
Did you lol?

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
Wii-I'm thinking if BA did, he wouldn't be going out with Ingrid, Vicky and Valerie this week! grin

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
W
OP Offline
W
She's that good?!

W
OP Offline
W
C'est question? I've noticed on POF some women choose "looking to date but nothing serious" or "not looking for a R or commitment of any type" What does that mean? So these women want to meet strange men, go out for dinner etc., but not have any type of relationship form? How is that possible? Once you go out and continue to do so doesn't some type of R form? Don't they have any friends or what? I'm just not sure what it means or why I'd want to go out with women who choose that category. If I go out with someone it's to enjoy myself but also with the possiblity of a relationship growing...otherwise I'd rather just sit at home read a book or watch football. Any thoughts. I'm not saying that my way is the only way but I just don't get the "dating but nothing serious" crowd. Explain please.

W
OP Offline
W
Just to add, the strange thing is that in their profiles they write as though they are looking for a R. Their profiles are no different than those who choose "looking for a R" etc. They write things like "chivalry can go a long way with me" or "kindness can win my heart" huh?

Okay, Wii, I'll take a shot. Pay attention. But you might need a lobotomy when I'm done.

Here's the girlspeak for that sh!t:

I want a relationship. I'm just not sure if any of you losers are going to qualify. I was hurt too bad before. I don't want to wind up having sex with you and then find out that you need a damn maid and laundress. So show me first. Then I might tell you the truth.

Oh, and BTW, I might not do any of that crap for you in the long run anyway, so make sure you know how to take care of your damn self.

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
W
OP Offline
W
I've had a lobotomy, so I'm good! So basically, what they are saying is "I'm not desperate and don't f@ck with me". I always avoided the "looking to date but nothing serious" crowd 'cuz it seemed stupid to approach someone with the hopes of maybe getting something they're telling you from the get go ain't gonna happen! Maybe I'm too cautious? But I've also been told on this site before, when a woman tells you something about herself, believe her! Thx for the girlspeak Betsey. Any other thoughts out there?

W
OP Offline
W
I went to see Joel Osteen last night on his Night of Hope tour. I took my sister as I thought she might benefit from his message. All of us can, really. He ended with "you are a victor, not a victim". He talked about how God won't give you your dreams if you don't do anything first! He said you need to give God your ashes so that he can give you your dreams...or something like that. He mentioned how we all have pictures going through our heads all day and don't realize we have the remote and can change the channel. He said, most of us just pull up a chair, pop some popcorn and have a field day rehashing our hurts and disappointments. He talked about a lady who went through a difficult divorce and after a few years she met a wonderful man but after a while he ended the relationship. He told Joel that she was still so enmeshed in talking about her hurts and betrayals etc that he just couldn't take it any more. She had her "dream" but the ashes of the past hadn't been handed over to God. Yes, very true.
Anyway, it was a wonderful 2.5 hours and well worth the $15 smile I'm now looking for a Joel Osteen Chia Pet that will grow hair for me just like his lol.
Hey, we are victors, not victims!

K
K
Sounds like an invention you could work on. But do you really want grass on your head? Lol

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
W
OP Offline
W
OK, I could go for the Joel Osteen Teeth Whitening System instead.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard