Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
S
Please read my post "together again" under the reconciling thread. Miracles happen--but the first and biggest miracle has to happen within yourself. Bring out your best, be your best, pray and wait...

F
F
Originally Posted By: sky pilot
Please read my post "together again" under the reconciling thread. Miracles happen--but the first and biggest miracle has to happen within yourself. Bring out your best, be your best, pray and wait...

I so agree with you SP; miracles ARE happening in me...my best is coming out again (finally)...praying and waiting upon the Lord to sort it all out is the best thing to do...we can trust Him and not be "in a rush" because we don't know what He is going to do and how our "other" will respond to Him...praying that mine WILL respond...he has resisted ALL counsel so far...glad that your miracle happened....hugs.

M -12 Years
1 9 y son (w/me)
S-Nov 2009 (and LOVING it; will NEVER go back!)
D-soon
J
J
I needed this thread today. Feeling the pressure now that she has filed, again. I will make time my friend.

Me: 30
W: 28
T 8, M 6
S: 7-27-2007
W filed (again) 3-2011
Served 8-2011
Responded, now dark
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear" MLK
J
J
This thread encourages me. My husband filed for divorce today (no separation prior to that) and if all goes the way he planned, it will be finalized in around 2 months. Terrifies me! He was very nice today (go figure!) when he came home and I tried to stand back a little. He actually showed more attention. I'm not sure how the separation part will go. He's leaving tomorrow and will come back on Saturday to see our daughter.

Jessica

Me:29; W:37
T: 6
M: 4
D: 2; SD: 14; SS: 17
H filed D: 6/13/12; H moved out: 6/14/12
H moved back in: 6/28/12
Confirmed EA: 8/12
F
F
i needed to read this thread today. Last night was the first night of our separation, I expect her to file any day. I'll take this time to do some things for me, to improve myself, to develop a PMA.

I believe with all my heart that miracles do happen. I pray daily for God to work on both of our hearts. After all, His will will be done...I pray it's His will to lead us back together. Whether that be in a few months, years, decades...whatever.

S
S
I really like the idea of the spouse showing YOU that you're a priority. I had never really thought about that. Being cool and calm and letting them show you that you're important to them. I think that's a powerful stance, and it shows strength, and values you. And it should be that way, as well. My husband should want to be with me. I can be cool and laid back and nice, and he can show that he wants to be with me. Because I am worth it. I don't know if he will, and the divorce was his decision. But still. That's an important aspect about chasing. Stop chasing and let them come to you.

It's OK. It will all be OK.
J
jm1 Offline
J
Great thread- something I needed to read today. H moved out at the weekend but is over every morning and night to see the kids. I'm trying to be patient but it's very difficult given the frequency of contact.

M- 4
T- 6
S- 2m
D- 2y
T
T
thanks, superstar!

K
K
I am trying here...but I'm only a week and a half after H dropped the Dbomb. He left and is staying with friends since that night. I am doing my best to make time my friend, but I don't know if it is. He is pressured by time, because he plans to get a two bedroom with these friends and their lease is up at the end of December. I feel much better about myself but have had very little contact with H and so I am in such a limbo...

O
O
My wife left two months ago, hasn't spoken with me in one month. I am working very hard on GAL stuff, but am breaking down into tears nearly every day. Have gone dark. Want this marriage to work so badly and the no communication hurts so badly. Anyone have any success stories about WAS who break off all communication returning to the table to talk? Thank you!

Me: 39 W: 46
D: 7.5 S: 5
SD: 16 SS: 12
T: 2 (06/2012)
M: 2 (12/2012)
Separation 09/2014. No talks of D yet. No communication since 10/3/2014
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard