Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
R
Look into Obama's Making Homes Affordable plan....they were able to reduce my mortgage payment by about $1000/month.

T
OP Offline
T
Thanks reincarnated. I have, my debt/income ratio is too high frown

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
N
N
Hey TMW... been quite a while since I have been on DB, happy to see an update from you smile

Although I would never say it... I told you so too (oops guess I did say it) LOL

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
T
OP Offline
T
For some reason I thought of this forum the other day and couldn't remember how long it had been since I even logged on.

Almost a year. WOW.

LOTS have happened.

I did a Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure and gave the house back to the bank. Ironically I heard about it in Larry Crowne movie and talked about it with my boss and researched. I started the process at the end of August 2012, I officially moved out at the end of September and it was all done in December. I'm told this is relatively fast, but all that matters is I'm out of the money pit!!! It is a negative mark on my credit, but not as bad as full foreclosure or bankruptcy. I moved in with my boyfriend - the same awesome one I've been seeing for over 2 years now.

I've had more winnings - some big stuff too. Including a trip to the Grammy's in Feburary!!! Also, a week and half ago I won an engagement ring on a local radio station. Well, I won a necklace and it entered me into a grand prize drawing and I won that too.
A bit akward since my boyfriend is very much on the fence about marriage, but I don't really want to talk about that cause it will just upset me. It is a touchy subject.

Ironically on the day I won that ring....my xBFidiot got married.

let's see....I became Catholic and I got an annulment through the church smile

we lost my step-grandmother (grandpa's 2nd wife)
mom's husband is in bad health. she is trying to get back together with her 2ndXH.

that's the long and short of it i guess. in case anyone reads/cares/is still around wink

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
G
G
Fantastic for you! Thanks for sharing and best of luck with everything.

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
N
N
Hi there TMW,it wasn't that long ago I was thinking of you. glad to hear things are going pretty well.

So did you go to the Grammy's??? that is so cool! I have a friend who was there as well (he was a nominee, but didn't win this time. He's great though so he will get more chances. LOL)

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
T
OP Offline
T
Yep, we were flown out to LA, got to stay at the LA Live JW Mariott hotel, we went to the pre-show and then the actual awards and then the after party. It was very whirlwind!

K
kml Offline
K
Congrats on losing the money pit!

Quote:
I moved in with my boyfriend - the same awesome one I've been seeing for over 2 years now.
A bit akward since my boyfriend is very much on the fence about marriage, but I don't really want to talk about that cause it will just upset me. It is a touchy subject.

He's an "awesome" boyfriend - but after two years he's very much "on the fence" about marriage? What's that about, TMW?

F
F
the grammys sound AWESOME!!!!

F
F
the grammys sound AWESOME!!!!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard