Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
littleGTO #2307299 12/15/12 01:22 AM
S
Snookee Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks turtlegirl and I'm sorry about your sitch too. How these H's leave their families is beyond my comprehension.

I don't think that my H will be able to take it for too long either although he seems pretty happy now that he's back with her again. She spends $$ like its nothing and this is something we didn't have; well not like she does. I keep thinking he's got all the goods so why would he want to come back. Idk. I think he'll tire of her control. I'm sure she's going to have him followed again or she'll be tracking him.

I'm going to my PCP this week too. Maybe some A/D's are in my future. Just something before the holidays. I hope you get through with your boys too. Nothing like the love of your children, and that seems so fitting today since those poor kids in CT who were taken will not have a Christmas with their families. Be good to yourself.

M-59
H-58
2 S, 1 D
2 Gr. Ch.
T 20 YRS
M 17 YRS
ILYBINILWY 4/21/12
Caught H and OW 5/25/12
H Left 6/5/12

"Do not regret growing older...It is a privilege denied to many."
Snookee #2307491 12/16/12 02:24 AM
G
G
Snookee,

Hello.

If you need so AD's to take the edge off and help you, by all means look into it. The holiday's esp at first, can be tough.

One thing I wanted to comment on was his "sarcasm" when you texted. The bad thing about any written communication, is that it is too easy to misread. Emocons help, but I preferred a phone call (or in serious matters a face to face).

The thing is, he may really see you as smart and himself as inadequate, you don't know. Now isn't the time to delve into that though.

Have a good weekend.

HUGS

Grace_O #2307987 12/18/12 06:24 PM
S
Snookee Offline OP
OP Offline
S
So now...today is Tuesday the 18th and I feel horrible. I'm starting to think that its all over. In April when he said ILYBINILWY I never thought that by the end of the year we'd still be apart. And after this last episode of him coming back and going right back to the OW, I don't feel like anything is improving. I actually still feel like I did 6 months ago, AGAIN, after starting to get my life and attitude back in shape. By him coming back, leading me to believe that there was hope and a chance I am totally convinced he's not doing that. I want to say that its another hump that has to be climbed; I mean I thought that in September when we were intimate and OW found out about us and she took him back that it was over. But when I detached I did notice in about 4-6 weeks that he wanted to know more of what I was doing and even started sending me funny texts that seemed playful. But since 12/5 when he moved out to be with her again I was thinking how dumb can she be? How dumb could I be? Her BF was with his wife. That's not wrong! She has taken him back twice now.

So I'm just venting. Its not feeling very festive for me this holiday season and its actually kind of tormenting. But then I thank God for my kids and grandkids and that's the only thing that makes me feel better.

M-59
H-58
2 S, 1 D
2 Gr. Ch.
T 20 YRS
M 17 YRS
ILYBINILWY 4/21/12
Caught H and OW 5/25/12
H Left 6/5/12

"Do not regret growing older...It is a privilege denied to many."
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis