Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
H
OP Offline
H
Still problems for me, but my thinking has been I'll take that just to get him back (sad I know). I don't know how it will work, sad i know. I don't know if it will ever change. I'll checl AlAnon.

Heartbroken5
Me:38|H:40
Together: 10 years
Married:5
BD: May 2013
No children
G
G
I do the same,go to a city,get a room and have no pressure,no expectations. Then I come home and start all over,I would move but my grandchildren are here. also not looking forward to Christmas. We are past all of the firsts now working on year two!

M
M
Did I read correctly that you had an A?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
B
B
How are you, are you working on balancing things, it's a tough road we are in.. Keep working on thoughts and feelings, journaling, read big Bruce interesting insights. Let me know if you find any thing interesting

M - 39W- 38
M - 4 yr,Date-4 mths
Son - 2 yr day care
S - 9/12
Divorced- 10/10/13
Visits with son other week
Working on myself & son,co-parent,change,assertive,alpha/beta, entrepeurneur,care,heal,centered

M
M
Still there?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
B
B
I ment heartbroken5, mr bond could you put some light into my situation

M - 39W- 38
M - 4 yr,Date-4 mths
Son - 2 yr day care
S - 9/12
Divorced- 10/10/13
Visits with son other week
Working on myself & son,co-parent,change,assertive,alpha/beta, entrepeurneur,care,heal,centered

M
M
heartbroken5,

Was I correct to hear that you had an A? You know of course that just telling us would be a big help in understanding the dynamics of your sitch. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
H
OP Offline
H
No, I didn't have an A. He just mentioned in his letter to me that he hope that i find happiness even with someone else.

Heartbroken5
No children
H
OP Offline
H
I'm still here. I have been on a roller coaster ride. I shut down all communication and really really starting seeing things clearly. Then at the height of my strength, I started getting text messages, emails, and phone calls. I decided not to respond to any of them, until this last one:

"Are you there, are you ignoring me, are you hurt, has something bad happened? My dad has a tumor in his head and have to have surgery..."

Alarmed I thought.. he needs me. Then I thought, why tell me? I haven't talked to his family since before this D stuff. They haven't called to check on me, why should I be concerned, then I thought he's lying. I allowed myself to sleep on it before responding and then the next morning I called. Nothing alarming, a trick to get me to call him to talk about the divorce papers. I got a bit upset and almost lost my cool during the conversation. I hate, hate, hate, that I answered. I'm asking myself why would I even want this man back? He's played on my emotions this way all the while. My kindness and now I'm back in the corner, upset, confused, and emotional!!

Heartbroken5
No children
H
OP Offline
H
No no affair, I question if he had one. There was a lot of proof, hotel receipts, emails, etc. I would ask, he would deny and foolishly I believed him.

Heartbroken5
No children
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard