Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#2297431 11/08/12 01:17 AM
B
OP Offline
B
Been AWOL from here for a while, haven't even read any posts lately. I think I needed a break from anything related to my old routines so I could be free to make some new ones smile

It has been a couple of weeks since I moved out and I'm starting to adjust properly to my new homelife.

I've been having the kids stay over with me 3 nights a week and they have been loving the sleepovers with dad, so that's made the transition easier for me and for them.

At the weekends we've been doing fun stuff and I'm looking forward to this weekend with them a lot. We are going swimming, crazy golf and out for tea smile

I've been putting a lot more energy and focus into my teacher training lately. I think this is because my head seems so much clearer now.

Been getting some Bill time in as well. I went to see Skyfall tonight with a friend, did 9.5 miles on Sunday morning and I'm going out for pints at the weekend with a couple of friends.

I'm in a much better place (emotionally), my PMA is fine and just wanted to let you know I'm doing good and to say hello.

Bill

Me 34 W 32
D 9 S 6
M: 9 years
T: 12
Bomb: 02/11/12
EA/PA: 12/17/11 - ongoing
Moved out: Oct 2012
Joint Filed for D: 2/11/13

Don't just GAL, find yourself and be happy
D
D
Originally Posted By: breakdownbill
Been AWOL from here for a while, haven't even read any posts lately. I think I needed a break from anything related to my old routines so I could be free to make some new ones smile

It has been a couple of weeks since I moved out and I'm starting to adjust properly to my new homelife.

I've been having the kids stay over with me 3 nights a week and they have been loving the sleepovers with dad, so that's made the transition easier for me and for them.

At the weekends we've been doing fun stuff and I'm looking forward to this weekend with them a lot. We are going swimming, crazy golf and out for tea smile

I've been putting a lot more energy and focus into my teacher training lately. I think this is because my head seems so much clearer now.

Been getting some Bill time in as well. I went to see Skyfall tonight with a friend, did 9.5 miles on Sunday morning and I'm going out for pints at the weekend with a couple of friends.

I'm in a much better place (emotionally), my PMA is fine and just wanted to let you know I'm doing good and to say hello.

Bill

Great to hear Bill!

M 43
T 13
W moves out of home 11/2010
Roller coaster from hell 2/2011-5/2012
I request divorce 5/2012
W moves home 6/2012
Good time 7/2012 - 1/2015
I leave 3/2016
process of divorce
A
A
Sounds like you're doing quite well Bill, glad to hear it!

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
B
OP Offline
B
Thanks Anotherstander & Denver

Yeah I've been trying to stay positive and keeping busy & it really has helped with all of the transitions going on in my life at the minute.

Today I joined a Gym after school & when I went to speak to my bank about setting up some online banking features, the girl who saw me was so beautiful and so nice!! It was a complete eye opener to me (given my recent dissolusionment with love)and made me realise that there are some lovely people out there and when I'm ready I'll know what I'm looking for smile

Bill

Me 34 W 32
D 9 S 6

C
C
smile

Nice seeing your bill

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
B
OP Offline
B
Thanks Cutter

I've been getting back into the running & I reckon joining that Gym will help me build up my stamina & distance for that half marathon I'm putting myself in next year.

How's it going for yourself friend?

Me 34 W 32
D 9 S 6

A
A
Glad that you stopped by and things are going well for you friend.
Keep us updated, as well as the lovely people you encounter.
smile

C
C
well bill ever since I have been tracking myself and what I do for exercise each day... Awesome.

I make sure I do two different things each day.

With rest on Sundays.

100 pushups

I also started with these routines as well.

I am up to 50 push-ups now and I do the dips on the off day. Up to 60 on those.

Plus the running or biking or walking.

Record it all in a spreadsheet.

Once I get to 100 push ups I will maintain that and add something else in.

And on days where I do not do this. I write in why I missed it.

Only missed 2 days since October 1st. One was after a Half where I was sore.
The other was because I was lazy. I wrote that as well. smile

Life on other fronts. Had some tough news with pops that were working through.

And planning for some family flying over from across the pond next spring.

Take Care Bill.

You know you can use this site to document your gal.

smile

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
B
OP Offline
B
Hey Cutter

Been busy mate & forgot to reply to your post.

That 100 pushups program looks amazing & you are clearly getting into it which is cool.

I've been the gym tonight & done some weights & a quick 5k, just to keep me ticking over. I need to get back out on the road (running) this week. Last week I managed 9.5 miles & was petty pleased with that.

Sorry to hear about your news concerning your pops, my thoughts are with you friend.

I'm still loving my school placement & I'm seeing much more of my friends now which is cool, because I love going out for pints and a curry.

Had an awesome weekend with my kids, swimming & crazy golf smile

Hope you're doing well & I agree about having a thread for PMA & GAL. I don't think I'll be posting much about my sitch and the D, got better things to do & I've moved on, so feel free to post PMA and GAL here mate.

I'll post something if anything changes dramatically, but I don't really give it much thought now to tell you the truth. I even think I'm ready to start dating again.

I'll post stuff about that, even if it's just to cheer you up brother.

Take care

Bill smile

Me 34 W 32
D 9 S 6

A
A
So glad to hear you're moving on fine mate. Keep posting. It's good to hear personal success stories. It's a good reminder that there is life after D. Cheers!

Freshman Class of 2012

M-49
W-42
1D-10
T 10 YEARS
M 9 YEARS
EA/MLC 07/2010
Separation 28/05/2012
PA confirmed 31/07/12
W Asked for D 31/07/12
D on and off the table since then
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3