Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Shelby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Anotherstander,

Thank you ! I am definitely going to do that. Guard my heart.
And I like that " Only take it down one brick at a time "

I think I will let him know that
While dinner with the girls is nice. I hope he understand's that I still do not know what any of this means....if anything at all.

Me:43
H:43
T:20 YRS
M:15 YRS
Bomb: 6/9/08
Bomb#2 7/6/10
Served with papers at work 7/13/10
DD:14, DD:11
S
Shelby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
STBX came up Friday to watch our daughters game. Afterwards the 4 of us went out to dinner. It was a nice casual time. No pressure.

He spent the night at his moms, She lives 5 minutes away from my home. He moved an hour away with his GF. He spent the night there and came over Saturday to do house work that needs to be done. I thought he might also have spent the night at his moms to talk to her about moving in with her, but I don't know if he did or not. We didn't get any personal talk in and she hasn't mentioned anything to me either.

The Girls and I are going over to her house for dinner tonight. Curious if she will mention anything to me or if he even said anything to her about moving in with her.

Still very confused. I know I just have to sit back and watch and see what happens.

I feel better coming here and just expressing my thoughts. Thank you.

Bomb#2 7/6/10
S
Shelby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
You know what...getting that message from him has really thrown me for a loop this past week. I need to keep on doing my thing.

Bomb#2 7/6/10
B
B
I don't think you should get too excited. This is the third (?) time he's wanting to come back. As everyone says, he has to work on himself, and until he has done that, and also realized the utter damage he has caused you and your girls, there will never be a clean comeback. Calm down and step outside the loop he's thrown you in (ha!), and as you say, keep doing your own thing. Imagine that he didn't send the email, and go from there.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
C
C
ditto above... do NOT be the one setting up C visits, talking R, etc etc... I tried so hard to "make" ex fix our R when he came back after he broke up with then-ow. He came back because he felt lonely, I was what was left. He never worked hard to win my affection, I was the one waiting for a bone, like a puppy, waiting for him to like me, putting up rules for him to stay away from ow, etc etc. He has to fight and work hard to get you back, otherwise it is a lost battle. I pray for the best for you hon, you've been through enough.

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
L
L
After I saw your post, I read some of your old threads. Have you read them again.

It might help you get some perspective.

I understand your ambivalence.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard