zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Thought i'd bring my last post over from my old thread - just for fun!!

grin grin grin grin grin

latest breaking news flash

Zig's new toilet brush is installed and been used for the very first time! She is delighted with the new style, color and efficiency which has provided her with a very shiny, clean toilet bowl

Zig declares that she has already forgotten what the old brush looked like , and highly recommends revamping toilet brush styles every once in a blue moon.

Zig is inviting the Picnic Sisters and everyone else over to the blanket tonight, to drink, be merry and she's bringing pics of her new toilet brush for any one who wants to see

If she ever does find the old one - it's getting tossed....

grin

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
On lists....

10 Things You Must Give Up to Move Forward

1. Letting the opinion of others control your life
2. The shame of past failures
3. Being indecisive about what you want
4. Procrastinating on the goals that matter to you
5. Choosing to do nothing
6. Your need to be right
7. Running from problems that should be fixed
8. Making excuses rather than decisions
9. Overlooking the positive points in your life
10. Not appreciating the present moment

from marcandangeldotcom

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
on Turtles...

Peace is swimming with us this week. She's showing us that there are a lot of dimensions to peace - the inner peace that is so hard to acquire, the mental peace we are all so desperately striving for...

She often swims with other Turtles - Acceptance, Surrender and Letting Go. She seems to have a special connection with each of them

The funny thing that I have noticed with this particular Turtle, is that while she is still growing, she seems to get shattered quite easily, but then after a little time with Self Nurturing, she seems to pull herself back together...

The other day she reported that while she was swimming around she passed by a whole bunch of ropes that had been thrown in the ocean - she said it was very odd - only one end of each rope was floating and the other end seemed to stretch out of the water across the land and disappear into that old broken down castle at the edge of the forest. She said she couldn't even begin to imagine what that was all about!

All she knew was that there was a non-stop picnic going on up on her beach, with some rather noisy rambunctious people who were running around with toilet brushes, and shields and there was a very large elephant there too. They had invited her to join them and she figured, what the heck, she'd try some of that Red Velvet Cake and they HAD promised that they'd go swimming with her after...

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

I LOVE IT!!! I AM TOTALLY THERE! You're description makes me want to include some naked lady running around with the toilet brush chanting! LMAO!!!!

I love the list!

M 42 H 39
T10 (-2yrs separation)
S8 D5
DD 7/30/11 (EA&PA)
Reconciled 6/2013
Separation in works 1/2017
Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
got the naked lady - just for you vero wink

she's not totally naked - she's wearing a hot pink flower in her .... flowing hair....

Isn't that list great?

Today I suddenly realized that Lists are the WAY TO GO!! So i'm going to be all about lists for a bit. Just reading that list makes me feel like I am halfway there!!

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

B
B
We are becoming a slightly MORE insane versions of the yaya sisterhood. Have you seen that film?

I LOVE that list. In fact I've bookmarked this page.

You've always been the queen of lists my dear Zig...starting with the Goal lists.

I've been thinking about my perfect partner list. I need to get busy on that.

B
B
its perfect!!!!

TPS
Me: 44 H: 42
M14 T17
S10 D7
10/10 H moves out after death of his father-same month
21/04/12 H is 'DONE'
04/05/12 OW/PA confirmed (rumors from 2010)
July '14 H ends affair
May '15 H moves back home
N
N
Love that list, sweet zig!

I have already cut and pasted it. thank you.

I also loved your story about PEACE and the dropped ropes. thank you for writing and sharing that, it really did help me feel more peaceful.

I love who you are, sweet zig.. your encouragement and spirit are contagious! (((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))

Me(f): 51 W: 41
DP:8 M:3 T:10
"W not happy" 7/11
D final: 8/13
Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Busting this is especially for you. I'm putting the link here so that you can go and read the whole thing - I think it will really help you right now.

http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/09/10/10-things-i-wish-i-knew-10-years-ago/

10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago

1. Loving someone should not mean losing YOU
2. Getting even doesn’t help you get ahead.
3. You attract what you show to the world.
4. Failure is success when you learn from it
5. You are not what you have done, but what you have overcome
6. Your past can only hurt you today if you let it
7. It’s never too late to become the person you are capable of being
8. Passion is important.
9. The pain is worth it
10. Sometimes what you don’t want is what you need

Just to clarify - I didn't make these lists - they are form this amazing persons blog - hope you'll all go explore what he has to say

I thought I'd bring them here to help us all move forward. Hope it's not considered bad internet etiquette to do so (as long as give him credit?)

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard