Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Dear Michele,

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart! Back in May I fould this web site and read your DR book. I had filed for a D in Jan. of this year. In June I told my H I didn't want a D. It is presently on hold! On Jan. 3 I found out my H was having an affair. He told me he loved her more and would rather be with her. I did a horrible thing; I listened to well-meaning friends and filed. Thank God I found your book. I didn't think I had a chance and was willing to set him free.
I've been DRing and reread your book often; like a bible! You have saved my sanity and have given me hope. My H is not home. But, we are making baby steps and I'm very hopeful! I'm now getting hugs and kisses! Not much, but a big thing to me. He was here for both Thanksgiving and Christmas and will be over for his birthday party next month. He is in MLC and now that I understand it, I feel for him. I'm sure this is not a walk in the park for him either.
I love your BB and have made friends there. It is wonderful what support there is!
Anyway, THANK YOU!
I hope someday to be one of your success stories, it is one of my goals!

The Divorce Buster
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard