Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
B
Brit45 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
astrologyzone .com is fantastic. She does very in depth month long and has an app that does daily. She is very accurate...kinda spooky. I also like Jonathan Cainer. He's a bit nuts and sometimes his are more like daily thoughts with poetry or quotes but it's just fun! The one from above was a Cainer one.

V
V
Thanks! I am giggling at Susan's monthly for me . . . Apparently Jupiter is in my house of true love starting next week and my chart looks "far more romantic than anything" I've experienced over the past years.

"If you have a pure heart, and genuinely want to find and encourage lasting love, you will soon enter the most exciting period of your life to allow that to happen. What lies ahead is a chance for emotional depth and richness. To make this work for you, you must be part of this effort and be determined to enter this period with all good intentions."

Well, if that's not some serious money in the PMA bank, I don't know what is wink wink

B
Brit45 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
oh you're the same as my H because I saw that and wanted to vom!

V
V
Yikes - sorry! - but it's only a *chance* for depth and richness, and that doesn't mean he's putting in the work to get there. I'm guessing he's not reading this anyway! Keep the focus on yourself. You ARE wiser and stronger than before and you are gaining so much for yourself! smile

B
Brit45 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
back to the topic of local artists I've decided I need to get to pictures/posters/paintings etc and spruce up my house. my bedroom is pretty sparse and it still doesn't feel very homey.

I think changing that will help. Going to get a very girly blanket for the bed also! and make me my little bodouir!

B
Brit45 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
recruited a friend of mine to look help me "shake up my style" she's really into fashion so she's loving it.

I spent tonight window shopping online.

I'm thankful for good friends, an interesting documentary I watched that made me think about humanity and art, S who volunteered to go to the store in the rain, my dog who makes me smile, and a cozy home.

Today I gave love by finding beauty in my surroundings something I haven't done recently, going above and beyond in my job, telling a friend that I'm looking forward to seeing them and was excited to work with them soon, taking the time to actually talk to someone when they were opening up to me rather than just smile/nod/shuffle on about my day, be appreciative and responsive to S when he asked about my day and showed me funny things on his comp.

I am already feeling more relaxed. I think I will sleep good tonight. I'm making plans for the next few weeks and I'm genuinely excited about them. Not in a "see I have stuff going on too" or "good because sitting around the house makes me depressed" I'm finding the joy in my time at home, I'm appreciating my down time now. I'm looking forward to upcoming events because I'll be happy to see friends and go to new experiences.

There were a few things that I always wanted to do ((events i wanted to go to)) that H thought wasn't his scene. And I can't wait to do them. I think he covered up his insecurities a lot of time by saying he was too good to do this or that when really he was intimidated....well I'm not. I'm going to enjoy myself. I felt that way at something I went to last weekend. I thought he would have laughed at this if I'd suggested it! And he used to do the same about something else that I did recently and I really enjoyed myself.

Anyway, I'm liking this freedom.

M
M
Brit- I like it. You sound more positive already. I too am going to journal 5 positives each day. I've been buying lots of deals off those half off sites, groupon, etc. This summer I am going horse back riding, taking boxing, and having a spa day...all at half off!!

This is from my H and I as a match on that site you suggested. I had to laugh...it is pretty spot on, except he didn't communicate anything until he was done with our relationship.

You are lucky that Gemini is a mutable sign, and therefore adaptable, flexible and communicative. Gemini employ their heads over their hearts in love, and spend lots of time analyzing where the relationship is heading, whether they tell you about it or not. This is not necessarily bad, for at least one of you will speak up if things start going wrong. When your lover expresses concern about your relationship, don't just dismiss Gemini's worries. That is the biggest mistake a Leo can make with a Gemini. If a Gemini needs to talk, it is important to listen and respond!

Me-32
H-31
M-1yr, 9mos/T-6.5yrs
No kids, 3 pets
H estranged father passes away- 8/11
Bomb- 1/15/12
Began LRT- 4/1/12
B
Brit45 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
So a small part of me thought now that he's going back to work today I might hear from him....his mini vacation with her is over. Sure enough 8:15am he texts me to say he was somewhere where they were giving out free dog food and he picked up a bag for the dog. He thought he's come by tonight to drop it off and say hi. An I busy......

ARGH

Part of me is angry.....you spend all weekend posting on FB about your mini vacation with her and then the first day you're back you want to come over? And I'm supposed to be cool with that? At the same time it's not like I have any hold on him....he's allowed to go on a trip around the world with her of he wants.

I worry that since he just got back he'll talk about it or worse NOT talk about it and it will be the elephant in the room.

I want to set boundaries but I don't want to push him away. I'm hurt but I still think we should be friends. I'm not replying until I get your advice.

Bug? GB? KD? Grace? SS? Vera? Anyone!!!

B
Brit45 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Or should I just take this a positive that he thought of the dog and wants to see me/us?

S
S
my thoughts, take it as a positive. be nice. he's your friend, remember? we will do well to treat them as friends. if he were just your friend, you wouldn't be thinking of all these other things.

if he brings up his vacation activities, act as if you're just a friend. what would you say to a friend? would you be upset that a friend went on a vacation without you and with someone else?

i've come to realize that my H really pulls back when he detects any anger towards him. it brings back all the reasons why he was unhappy; why we can't be together. it puts stress on him.

keep it stress free! i know you can do it because i learned this from YOU!!

now, just be brit!

M:63
H:53
S:41, SS:28, SS:25, SD:23
M:15
T:16

Bomb:12/17/11, "I think we should go our separate ways."
H moves to his mother's house, 4/1/12
12/21/12: H moves back home, piecing

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard