Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
K
I have heard the name Ryan used on girls a lot lately, i kinda like it! smile

Your pics looked beautiful of your lake Barb!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

S
OP Offline
S
Hey K,

A lady came here today with a respite care agency (Hallelujah). They are going to babysit for free app once a month so Josh and I can go out. Again - HALLELUJAH!

Anyway - she said to me - I also have a son named Ryan but he is my 2nd son. So I said "my 2nd son is named Brandon". And she said "my oldest is named Brandon - do you have an Amanda or a Shannon"? Nope but Ashley Sarah is not that far off.

Barb

K
K
Oh great on the care agency! Happy for you!

Thats pretty funny! Seems you two have the same taste, funny when Ry was in grammer and middle school, not one other Ry in his class, now it seems , they are all over!

So where will be your first destination for your night out??

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

S
OP Offline
S
Movies! I have not been able to go see a movie since we moved here. Our small theatre only has movies at 7 PM - no longer matinees. Our nurse leaves at 8 and we're about 20 min away from the theatre. So no way we could see a movie!

Dinner and a movie - I know - now I'm pushing it LOL!

We do get out for dinner - we just make sure we're there by 6. But truthfully - Josh's cooking is better. Together we put make wonderful dinners here.

It's weird - I'm used to being in at 8 every night. It's only when you THINK you're missing something that you really, really want to go out - to the movies. If I didn't think about it - most of the time I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Barb

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard