Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G
Been a while since I visited here. Sorry for checking out, but I'm really not - been busy living, enjoying my kids and discovering me.

I searched the threads tonight to see if any familiar people were still here. Saw a few names I recognized. Lots I don't, which reminds me how many people are going through such a life altering event. While I don't miss the angst, the pain, they worry one minute, I realize how critically important those things were in shaping me into the person I am today. And how I doubt I would have become what I am today (happy) without them.

I am about to buy a house...by myself! A place my kids and I can call out own. I am dating a wonderful woman who has a great head on her shoulders. And my ex, well, is still unhappy. I don't revel in that thought, but it is a truthful statement. She is still looking to external sources for happiness, so she continues to be disappointed. Somewhat sad.

Anyway, just wanted to let my friends know I am still here and very happy.

Cheers!

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
D
D
Great news GIMA. May you enjoy continued peace and happiness.

Cas

F
F
I concur! Congratulations. I hope such positive situations lie on all our horizons! smile

Wife's Age: 28
Relationship: 10 Years (dated on and off)
Married: Less than one year
Seperated: 1.75 years, finally served with D 4/30/2011
D
Dia Offline
D
I'm glad to hear that things are good.

Cheers,

Dia

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard