Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
M
OP Offline
M
And, love my life hangin' w/the handsome Blonde! smile

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
L
L
So glad to hear your happy Mindfull, but then who couldnt be hanging around with the handsome blonde (())

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
A
A
Originally Posted By: mindfull

I love my life now. I can't believe I ever settled for less!

It's so good to come back here after months away, check up on you, and see this. Congrats.

M:42|W:40|D:17|S:13|Bomb:10/23/09
Awoken's Current Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Another quick update:

SO, things are going pretty darn good.

We have a temporary financial agreement in place. I am very happy w/it, and STBX is not so happy about it. In fact, it is rumored that he fired his attorney (for the 3rd time) right after the ruling...

I BOUGHT A CAR!!!! Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! (Ferg, I know you know this singsong Laaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Screech!) And, it's AMAZING! And, it's SEXY! And, it's total soccer mom w/a 'TUDE! LOVE IT!

And, I just submitted a rental application for a nice 4-bedroom, 2-story home w/a POOL!!!!!!!!! Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Ha! It's an excellent time to rent or buy. People attempting to sell are totally approachable to rent. Love it.

The boys and I have to be moved by 12/1. Good God, I hope I get approved! I think I should, though, considering my friend is the realtor, who assists in the choice of tenants!

And, I just settled w/the IRS today, at an UNBELIEVABLE rate! Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! It's amazing how reasonable they are when you approach THEM with a problem, and are proactive in resolving it! STBX isn't going to be so lucky!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, S10 will become S11 this week. My baby is growing old! Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, S13 wanted skinny jeans this week. Eeek! He's 5'10 1/2 and 113lbs. Not a great look on him. Aaaaaaaaaand, D19 is continuing to be, well, herself. Cute, fun, and if I could spank her I would!

And, last but not least, LOVING life livin' la vida Fergalicious, when it allows. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
F
F
Gosh, just catching up with you Mindfull! You sound GREAT!
How have the kids adjusted?

S
S
Happy to hear you are doing well, Mindfull grin

S
S
Midfull,

You were my friend when I was here. I was the Tridoc. I just looked at your story. Im glad things are going so well for you. You seemed so miserable but were so considerate of my situation. Anyway, it looks like you are getting a life now.

My D is still going with maybe over by this August. Long story. She just want's more money and wants to leave me with nothing. It's such a struggle. After all this time of being a wuss and trying to forgive forget and give her grace. I just let go of it.

I moved out, I have a rental house and life is good. I just started dating again and the women out there are just so nice. It's like when I first put glasses on.

Anyway, I just came back to thank the folks here for all their help and wanted to look you up and see if you were still here.

You probably won't read this but good luck;-)

Me:49
W: 41
Kids=D14/D14/S10
Married: 15
Together: 16
Bomb: 08/26/09
Currently: separated but in the different houses.
M
OP Offline
M
Hi Sleepy -

It's good to hear from you! I'm so glad you're doing well!!! I remember you, for sure, because it ticked me off that someone "kind of" ran you off w/some judgmental comments. GOD

I have been doing spectacular. The boys and I, too, rented a home. It's a nice (enough) 4-bedroom 2-story w/a pool, within blocks of their school, and minutes from the soccer fields that I drive back and forth to non-stop!

The STBX and I have done "okay" w/settling most things. We have custody and visitation finalized, and some financial stuff. We're due to be finalized on Thursday, but as the date nears, I keep getting more surprises in my email, requests for relief, temporary order requests to be revoked, etc... He's such an as$! My L is VERY good. He keeps telling me to calm down. We can prove most of it out... And, I actually may end up better. I'm just so ready to be done. It appears they may finalize us, w/a separate trial date for some financial stuff. I can't believe STBX is going down this road, as I gave him a huge "out" w/a very generous settlement agreement.

I guess I should be thankful that I've only had a week of anxiety of stress during this whole part of the process.

I'm still dating Fergie! smile He's amazing! He is a complete success story, as well!

The kids are good, too. They've adjusted to the visitation schedule nicely. They see STBX every other weekend, and every other Monday and Tuesday. S14 just became a State Champion in track, and S11 is still a rock star goal keeper for his club team. D19 is still, well, cute, and a bit less of a pain!

I'm glad you're out dating. It certainly helps the self-confidence!

I'm so glad that you checked in. I'm going to see if you posted an update.

AND... Hi to everyone else! I miss you! I've been posting elsewhere, but still miss seeing some of you here!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

S
S
MIndfull,

I am so happy that you have broken free from the torment you were in. I could just feel it by reading your posts. It really took some courage on your part to go through with what you did.

Yeah, someone made some crass comment but by that time I was already in a church support group so I just dropped this one. I still think this site really helped so much and I'm so glad that I posted and got exellent advice from this forum.

Its such a psychological mind game. It's so important to understand the psyche of the divorcing spouse and head it off before it goes too far.

I think its good that folks like us come back and let those who are currently suffering know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. There are so many people out there with similar or worse experiences.

Yeah, I'm dating again and discovered that there are some wonderful women out there who really care.

Nice to hear all is good.

Best,
Sleepy

Me:49
W: 41
Kids=D14/D14/S10
Married: 15
Together: 16
Bomb: 08/26/09
Currently: separated but in the different houses.
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard