Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Not allot of time now but here is a little bit of info...

I am still out of work.. BUT W got a call last week and they want her to come back to work as a "contract worker" where she used to work. It seems the woman that took her place passed away.

This will be great for her self esteem... But me..... It brought back memorys of her sitting out in the parking lot at lunch time talking to OM on the phone....Just when you think you have let things go....I guess I still havent

And if I claim to be a wise man, well
It surely means that I don't know
L
L
Doc,

would it help if I came out there and hit you over the head with a book? Not something light like, DR....maybe a dictionary!

S
S
I'll help you Lotus. C'mon Doc.....you should be WAY past this.

Saffie
me 46
H 46
M in 1986
D20,D18,S16,D13
H's A 01/05 to 07/06
H recommitted to M 07/06
renewed vows 09/06
Going from strength to strength
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Calm down ladies. (Besides ya both live too far away from me)

ANY hoot... Wife signs paperwork on Monday at this temp agency to go back to work where she used to work. IT's only temporary but I can see the change in her attitude already.
AND I have an interview at the temp agency on Wednesday...They told me there are openings at my old work and others places that fit my resumes and are really interested in me working for them.
Yes my stupid mind does fall back into the "old thinking" every now and then. But it does not last long. I have been sick the few days (Bad head cold) but am getting better. Maybe by next week wife and I can celebrate both of us getting back to work….

L
L
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, Doc. It would be great if both you got jobs again!

S
S
Fingers crossed here, over the pond, too!!!!

Saffie
me 46
H 46
M in 1986
D20,D18,S16,D13
H's A 01/05 to 07/06
H recommitted to M 07/06
renewed vows 09/06
Going from strength to strength
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
What??? How come OT has not posted and got on my case yet?
Well W starts work on Monday... and me? Well I signed papers and they are doing a back ground check on me and have a 99.9% chance of being back to work soon.. The funny thing is.... Both W and I worked for the same company before we were laid off. She for 30 years me for 27.
Now we are both working for the same "contract employer" (Volt) and will be contracted out to the SAME company that we were laid off from..No benefits but hey it's wrok right?

M
M
Sounds great Doc. Work is work. How are things on the 'lovin' front?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
D
Dr LOve Offline OP
OP Offline
D
HEY Mr Bond....How ya doing?
"How are things on the 'lovin' front?"

SLOOOOOOW but sure...in the past ANYTHING with a sexual indo indu (sp) was forbidden. She would get pi$$ed. But she is coming around. (No pun intended)

In fact the other day on TV they that commercial came on about "erectile Dysfunction" meds and then they said the side effects. I kind of laughed and said "great ya get an erection but then have the side affect of diarrhea...She laughed and said "ya and then they talk about having an erection for 4 hours to seek medical attention. I told her “heck if I had one for 4 hours I would use every minute of it"...she laughed.
I have seen a BIG change in her since she is going back to work. Now is the time for the flowers... and a congratulations card and maybe ......"Now that we both have jobs...Does this mean we can have sex again???

N
N
Congrats, again, Doc!

Me: 49
WAW: 47
S11, S7
Years Married/Together: 17/18
Bomb: 6/15/07
Separation: 7/6/07
D: 4/3/09