Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
H
H
YeLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO!
I lost your phone number when TJ was trying to download music onto my phone. Pretty good reason to lose everyone's number right?
You have always been there for me.
I want to be there for you....
I would call but.

Did I ever tell you I think your are the Bees Knees?
Afterall, they are yellow

Bomb 1/06
D dismissed 11/07, attempt reconciliation. Premature.
Divorce final October 31, 2008.
OW looks like bad history. Over.
Still hopeful. Baby steps.
In R with my X.
Y
OP Offline
Y
HOOOLLLY!!!

I am glad things are doing well for you! I am doing pretty darn good myself!!

Yes things are a mess with H but I kind of just let him go and figure this out. Can't help him anymore.

My S and his GF are going to the JP tomorrow to finally tie the knot. I look at them and see how much in love they are. It's so exciting to see it.

My soon-to-be DIL took me for my first french tip manicure today. We had so much fun!! She is a sweetheart and I am so glad she is coming into the family.

As for my H, well he came Friday to pick up his clothes. The night before my side by side went out, so my son and his GF came over to go and help be get another one. My H went with us. Kind of weird. I asked him when he was going to come over to see D and he said if things stay civil he will be over all the time.

He came over Saturday and Sunday and spent it with D. My S and family were he too. He was being very nice. Everyone said he was acting like nothing had happened or changed.

I am not going to try to figure him out anymore. He asked if I was still going to see the L on Tuesday. I asked him why? He said that maybe we should give it some time. I told him I was still going.

I do love him but I don't think things will ever be the same again. I am taking it one day at a time. Only God knows what the future holds for me.

Y

B
B
YR - you sound like you are getting to that wonderful point of calm and balance, when we rest and wait. We don't always manage to stay there, but know that place exists!!

Since there is currently a party thread do we remind the others that Holly POLE DANCES for selected friends wink Or do we draw a discreet veil over that part of her life?

Can'r resist pointing out the classic MLC passive aggressive nature of your h's remark. 'If things stay civil' like it is YOUR responsbility to make sure they do!! They are such stupid jerks at this time aren't they? If they weren't capable of doing such wholesale damage, it would be funny it is so childish.

Hugs and have a good week. Enjoy the ceremony and the manicure. Maybe we need to have a serious debate about manicures and the pro and cons of different types . . . . . I don't want false nails, but I am thinking about the acrylic coating you can have for vacations etc. Serious matters girls. Like shoes for instance.

Y
OP Offline
Y
beatrice

I am in a good place. I love myself!!!!

LOL,Holly and her pole dances!

I know when my H made the civil remark I had to giggle. I just let it pass right over me. He did seem better this weekend but I pretty much left and did my own thing or kepp busy with the grandkids. He was calling my son to see if he was coming over and to let him know he was coming over. I told my son to let my H know that he needs to call me and notmy sonto make sure that I dont have any other plans.

I never had acrylic nails or fake nails in my life. Never wanted them but it was nice to do something for myself!

I will have a good week. I am resting well and keeping pretty busy!!

Y

B
B
You sound in a good place. Truly there is life beyond divorce, although it may not come to that. I am not at all pro divorce but it does take two to be married!

The acrylic nail is just a coating - a super strong nail polish that lasts for about a month, and you get a bottle of matching 'normal' polish to touch up the regrowth at the bottom of the nail - the top doesn't chip at all. I haven't tried it, but a good friend had it done for her holidays, and her toes, and it looked fantastic!! I have never wanted false nails either, but a perfect long lasting manicure is another matter!

Keep doing nice things for yourself, you know it works.

Y
OP Offline
Y
beatrice

I am in a good place. I am not afraid of being alone and know that I can pretty much handle anything that comes up. If I dont know I have people that do.

I am not asking H to do anything. I still dont call him because I know that doesnt help at all since the last time. I just go about my business. Its funny, I dont even worry about what he is doing.

I know never say never about my H. If he does want to come home one day the ball will be in my court and things will have to change. I am tired of being hurt and I dont deserve this.

I will keep doing things for me, I am important!!!! LOL

Y

job Offline
YR,
Yes! You are very important! You are the prize! Please take care of yourself!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Y
OP Offline
Y
Thanks Snodderly!

Y

Y
OP Offline
Y
So today I went for my appointment with the L. He told me to let H file if that is what he wants. He said that he doesnt think my H wants a D but needs mental health care. I had to laugh at that!

He said that as long as my H keeps his deposit going to the bank and that we are okay, I can just hang back for a while until I am really ready to move forward. He said that this family is still H's responsiblity and if that stops for any reason to get back there immediately.

If you all remember my H never cut us off financially. He kept his retirement pay going to my account so I had enough to pay all the bills. He just kept his paycheck. This time I was a little smarter and put a little money aside, just in case.

So I guess I will wait for a little time and see what happens. I am comfortable and okay with that for now.

Y

T
T
Originally Posted By: beatrice
Can'r resist pointing out the classic MLC passive aggressive nature of your h's remark. 'If things stay civil' like it is YOUR responsbility to make sure they do!!

My W said basically the same thing over Christmas. I thanked her for coming over and cooking us a nice dinner. She said "Well we could do this more often if things stay civil.

Typical MLC right?

Currently:
M 56 XW 57
Sons 38,33,31,29

The Sitch:
Married 26 years
EA w/ OM 9/10
Bomb 10/10 (5 weeks after 25th anniversary)
Sep 12/10
She wants D 1/11
W files 5/11
D final 10/11
XW marries OM 6/13
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard