Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
D
OP Offline
D
Is this really happening this week?!

So, my pipe burst in the spare bedroom earlier this week, work was closed for 2 days/delayed to open the others, SUV got stuck in the ditch, slid all over the next day almost hit another car, fell on the ice, lost power for 12 hours and was a emotional wreck because I have not heard from in anyway or seen H in awhile.

So, this morning as I left to go into the office for a few hours. The fire alarms go off in my townhomes!! So, the fire sprinkler that they install in walls now too, burst!!!

Talk about a mess folks....good news in the crew got there in minutes they were 2 doors down working on anonther issue and lucky for me I was there when it happened cause, they turned the water off ASAP!

Still struggling w/the emotions this weekend! But, hanging tough!

Me: 40 H: 39
M: 17 yrs - Together 18 1/2yrs
No kids
Seperated: May 18, 2006
EA/Poss PA with OW for 6 months prior to leaving.
2nd Bomb dropped: Dec. 23, 2010
When it rain it pours, maybe that was not the best analogy to use. This too shall pass dixie, I know you are very much a religious person. I read the book of JOB a few backs, when I think about my life being crappy I think of him, now that is some bad luck.

BITS

L
L
Oh Dixie,

Boy are we having the same week...

Psalm 40. That has gotten me through this week. Well all the psalms but that one has meant a lot to me.

Another thing... not for nothing, but did you ever think that you would get through all of this on your own. I mean a year ago, could you have imagined that you could do all of this? I think you kick butt and you keep trucking along even in the pain you are in. I mean on my own thread I pointed out that I wanted to do some things like Dixie.

I know how hard your H not calling is, sweetie. It feels like someone is ripping your heart right out of your chest. But you are getting stronger everyday. I'm not sure you realize, but you should really look at the progression of your posts. You really are getting stronger. Now, YOU NEED TO BELIEVE THAT.

How long have you been dark now?

I'm praying for you with all my heart.

LIS

Me- 40
H - 43
M - 5
T - 14
Separated 2/5/11
Dixie,

Lost is right, if you were to tell yourself this would be happening to you, you would of said "i couldn't handle that" but yet here you are still breathing and still living. Hang in there you are not walking this dark and lonely road alone, although you don't see us we are there with you.

BITS

D
OP Offline
D
Thank you 2step and lis!

Yall are so awesome...I told myself, settle down its all fixable and is already being taken care of...

Yall always say just the right thing to make me feel so much better! I'm blessed really! I do feel stronger at times...but, as a woman I'm so use to calling H to help me out or advise. (I like that role too! LOL) So, it was rough this week/morning..But, I did get past it quickly. That's a good sign!

I'm going to dinner tonight w/my girl friend & her H. I'm looking forward to it..but, it is kinda odd to be the 3rd wheel ya know? But, oh well...I'm glad for the company! It beats sitting in the house crying alone!!!

2morrow is Superbowl! My city has gone crazy since we are hosting it!! Tons of parties around town and tailgates...I think after church and etc. I may check that scene out!!! If I don't like it, I can always leave right!? There is always shopping!! LOL

I want to tell ya both that I'm so glad yall have my back!!! This is some rough stuff to go through....I know GOD has a plan for me. I will not give up until he says too...Yall don't give up either!!!

Psst...2step it made me smile when you said youve been reading the bible!!! GOD is working on your heart my friend!!!

Blessings and Prayers!

Dixie

No kids
D
D
We will ALL be stronger and better people for what we are going through Dixie. Just remember that. Hang in there.

BITS
Denver

M 43
T 13
W moves out of home 11/2010
Roller coaster from hell 2/2011-5/2012
I request divorce 5/2012
W moves home 6/2012
Good time 7/2012 - 1/2015
I leave 3/2016
process of divorce
Z
Z
Hi DG - Just checking in on you to see how you are doing!

BITS

M: 48, H: 42 Kids: 0
T: 20 yrs M: 16 yrs. (H's 1st, my 2nd)
WAS/MLC: 12/7/09-I'm not the wife HE deserved
Came home per L: 12/26/09, Left again: 2/6/10
Served: 10/21/10, D FINAL: 6/15/11
D
OP Offline
D
UPDATE UPDATE:

Going DARK and posting a few fun tidbits on FB worked!!!!!

Okay, here's the 411 friends...

This morning at 5am. H texts me "Are you awake?"

He knows I get up early on Sundays..

I waited a few minutes and responded "I am"

5 seconds later he calls!!!

H: Hi how are you?
M: I'm good and you?
H: Fine, I wanted to give you a call cause I saw on your FB you have had a lot of craziness going on. You didnt get any of the furniture ruined did you?
M: No...(Recapped the events of the week)blah blah....
H: "Well, I'm glad. I wanted to give you a call. Because when I last saw you. You asked me a question (going to see a new C) and I said we could go to dinner. I was going to call you before but, its been real crazy for me this week too. But, I wanted to make sure I got back with you."
M: "Okay, sure."
H; "Well, I usually only have Thursday's off. But, I'm not sure of the schedule yet and if they may require me to work because I didnt go in several days. Because of the Ice/Snow storm. But, if I'm off I thought we could go to Dinner and talk about a few things." "I'll find out and let ya know."
M: "Okay"

The he started talking about the Dog and her reaction to the snow and such. He said, "I took video of it so I could show you."

(So, my H always has had this thing he says to me before we would go to sleep. He says, Goodnight. I would say, Sleep tight. He says Sweet Dreams. I would say, of you. Then he would say, say your prayers.... then we would both say ILY.)

Sooooo, at the end of the convo. H says, you have a nice day at Church/Choir. Becareful. Then he pauses for a second....it was real odd!

M: "Good Night & Sweet Dreams."

H: "Of you.."

Yall I almost died!! I really didnt expect to hear from him at all!!! I should also mention that he told me where he is living! He said, he was staying w/his Grandparents since his friend got married and stuff. Of course, he said until he finds something else.

He also did alot of talking about his week, the Dog, and the weather. Asked, if his Cousin was coming in anytime soon. I said, no. But, Ill be headed to LA for Crawfish Season. H got real quiet then. Cause, that's something we have done for all these years together. At first, I could hear in his voice that he was guarded. But, I was upbeat and friendly through the whole convo. Then he started to relax..I could hear it in his voice. He even laughed a few times when I laughed. (telling my snow stories) He said, I saw your pics on FB. "I liked that one pic you took, its awesome" "Did you really lay down in the snow and make a snow angel?!"

Yall I can't wait to get to Church today that's for sure~ I'm excited but, I told myself be excited here for a second. Because, there is nothing set yet. But, its something I guess. Right?! So, I need to stay DARK and continue to do what I was doing. Putting all my focus on my relationship w/GOD and ME. Cause, I know things could change in a second. He could be just leading me on..?

Ok Yall....Lets hear the feedback!!!!

Praying for everyone today,

Dixie

No kids
L
L
Dixie,

I don't know where to start here, but I figured at the end. Yup, he could be leading you on... he could be turning a corner. Which are you going to choose to believe right now? One will probably produce bad results and one, good. You know which is which.

Our dear, sweet Dixie... staying dark WORKED. And you worked so hard at it and you need to take a moment to be happy and PROUD. You are allowed to do that. Of course, you must play cool in front of H, but that doesn't mean you can't skip and leap through the house a couple of times. You know what else? I bet that your H is pretty impressed with what you managed to get through this week. You know what he's learning? You don't need him. And I'm not so sure he likes that.

Oh, sweetie, I am so happy for you! Now, remember, proceed without expectations. It's OKAY to be happy, but have no expectations. Stay upbeat always even if he doesn't do what you want. Keep posting on FB. Holy cow!!! He's reading it!!! He's checking up on you.

Have a great day, Dixie. Celebrate the small steps. I'm praying for you!!!

LIS

Me- 40
H - 43
M - 5
T - 14
Separated 2/5/11
M
M
You did good DG. See a few posts on FB can do wonders. I always believe it's important for the WAS to SEE the changes in their spouses.

Okay, next time he calls, don't answer. As a matter of fact, don't answer until the next day. He's still trying to keep you in his control.

The key is to have him wanting you so much that he'll do whatever it takes to try to keep you. Trust me on this one.

You've already planted the seed, now it's his turn to start WANTING you more.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard